Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stacey4889

IMG_1279.jpeg
sooooo exhausting watching tradesman renovate your home!
---
IMG_1280.jpeg

saw This today and laughed hard. #timefreedom #girlboss #bossmum #bossmama #6figureearner

• Haha
Reactions: 13

a298

You only have to look at companies house to see who is and isn’t a millionaire. And divide those figures by 2 because that’s 2 incomes. People wouldn’t be so bothered if it wasn’t for reps trying to convince vulnerable people that they can become millionaires by signing up despite the fact that in reality they haven’t even managed it themselves…

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Not sure why it popped into my head, but just been thinking back to the time big H said her an Dan liked to travel a lot, so it made sense for them to put their house on air bnb. Hahahahahaha that went well didn't it. An the time they went to Spain for half an hour in February an tried to make out they were there for a month 🤣 good times.

• Haha

Stacey4889

A quick look on companies’ House shows WeShop made a loss of over £9 million last year…. But the Huns still like to scam the general public by parading their thousands of insane shares that don’t exist and never will

• Wow
  • Haha

Boombirdie

VIP Member
Asda, where millionaires shop. 6 eggs and 3 bananas for the entire family, is this supposed to last a week?

Sorry, missed the recap bit.
-Dan Big Man Aldridge has gone back to joiner life, because his wife's side hustles and Airbnb fail don't pay the mortgage.
-Luke Wren alias Lucas Charles Wren has been detained for sexual abuse of a number of girls... including Lakey. Never believe what you see on Insta, he looked like such a hands on dad but he just couldn't keep his hands to himself, could he?!
-Dani K is desperate to keep the Teslar is and doing now the 7 figure accelerator along with Keeley. Her next joint venture will surely be OF, because the influencer gigs she's doing with Sintiltalent don't pay a penny
-Emma Leyland is broke and has gone to live with her mum in Eastbourne making everyone believe that garden is hers. She moved so quickly, did her flat get a visit from the bailiffs?
-Emma Sneds is still boring, not bothering now with 75 hard and making cringe videos for engagement.
-Special shout-out to Farah woop woop! She should get her own thread like the goddess she thinks she is

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

prickle99

Chatty Member
I have money and I don’t have a full on photoshoot every time I grab a Starbucks…I also have tastebuds that developed enough so I go to places offering better food than Wetherspoons and prezzo.
It’s interesting they only go to cheap places or where there are vouchers/deals
Exactly this. It really is very simple: if Dani could afford Prada, she would buy Prada. But instead, she buys a very tacky looking imitation Prada bag and deletes any comments in which people point out that it's fake. Same with those awful Gucci slides a while back. She's far from a millionaire and posts like this completely justify why people call her out for being a fake. Nobody is trying to "bring you down" love - you do that all by yourself.

Summer2011

Chatty Member
Olivia admitting she was a tax dodging fraud and her family wouldn’t help her out 💀
Silent watcher but as an accountant I couldn’t not comment on this. Does she think that being hit with a 27k tax bill makes her relatable? Because she was in debt? Hilarious that she protested to be a self employed guru teaching other girls ‘how to make it’ yet clearly had no idea what to expect. The fact her accountant hasn’t advised her or her boyfriend who also runs a ‘successful’ business to expect a tax bill is actually hilarious. To admit she’s earned decent money but in turn spent it all is the least responsible thing she could have done.

prickle99

Chatty Member
What’s the chances he suddenly realises how much he likes working with his hands and doing something practical? And obviously he’s not giving up JP, but the call of the wood is too much to ignore ! 😂
Exactly. The job he's spent the last 8 years moaning about and saying how glad he is that he no longer has to work in the freezing cold workshop is suddenly the best thing he could ever imagine. Give it a few months and Big H will suddenly realise how much she misses working with kids and sets up some kind of paying local drama club. They're moderately more credible than Dani, but still a paid of total muppets.

Boombirdie

VIP Member
Well that got us dim wits told!! 🤣🤣
People with money don't keep repeating they have money. They're just used to having money. They don't have to write posts like this to show how down to earth they are, because they aren't and they don't bloody care about the peasants.

So keep scrolling Dani, no one cares about your opinion. Maybe you go and get a job to keep you busy?

mariamorgan

I agree but are we all really that naive to think she’s innocent and not partially if not all responsible for this, as an argument. I got shot down for this last time I piped up but let’s remember the type of person she is. Something doesn’t add up.
While you may think Katie is capable of making this up please remember that we owe it to the victims to believe them. It’s not like Katie stood to lose any custody plus if Luke goes to jail she is a single mother with zero child support plus dealing with the aftermath of a lot of private things revealed in public with a trial. Not to mention the other victims mother, do you really think a mother would coerce her adult daughter to lie about years of abuse just to help her ex husbands ex wife with custody? In my experience victims face the most shame and judgement and addition trauma from other women that don’t believe them.

• Sad

Stacey4889

I think this is a way to get back into carpentry without the embarrassment of admitting you need to get back into it, as they can now say these beds were so in demand, and that’s the reason why. Rather than the fact Harriet drummed up lots of social engagement and “the big reveal” which was basically showing your kid a bed, hardly a big reveal. It’s all a ploy to find another income stream