Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eeyo17

Dans got a brother Ben and a sister called Hayley, Dans sister in law is called Kelly who is Ben’s wife.
Ah my mistake, thank you. Why doesn't he speak to Hayley? Does she not speak to the parents either?

Just noticed that Ben isn't friends with H on Facebook, interesting.

mariamorgan

I thought exactly the same when she posted earlier about him taking her away on a surprise trip! I notice Kadieee has gone quiet on the dating front again. Wonder whether that new guy was just wheeled out a few times as her Insta prop to ‘prove’ she’s moving on!
Kadees Instagram seems to have disappeared for me? Not seeing any exciting birthday plans either plus so far only 100 birthday wishes? I get at least that and I only have 400 friends. With 20k followers 100 birthday wishes seems quite lame

Chat2me

She would advertise Nuclear Waste if they offered her a freebie!
It’s just like the Juice plus junk look at the notes also take note Big H not suitable for pregnant women! It can be bought in Superdrug ! Everything about them is going so downmarket sign of the times sadly after Christmas when all the gullibles try and cancel their subscriptions because they really can’t afford to pay bills and put food on the table
It appears to be hard to stop !

Attachments

Boombirdie

VIP Member
Has she? I have watched some of the video she posted yesterday and it seems like she is refusing to pay but is saving up the money she is meant to be paying in case she does decide she will actually pay it. Unless things have changed since yesterday?
Just incase anyone has no interest in watching a thick person trying to be clever, here are some of the best lines from a shit Martin Lewis Hayley:
- "Yeah I might get a mark on my credit file, but whats a credit file actually gonna help us wiv these days?"
-"I'm not willin to give money to elite global leaders."
- "What you fink your council tax is going on, it ain't actually goin there. They keep making cuts and spendin money on fake wars that they make up just so they can launder more money into that area"
- "We are mentally brainwashed into worrying about our credit score."
-"I don't pay no TV licence neiver."
- "I got a fine for parkin at heafrow. I mean, I got the money but i aint payin it. So I contacted the omubusman."
- "Wiv council tax there no signed bill. Theres no meeting of the minds so you don't av to pay it."
- "I'm currently challengin a council parkin fine from January and they're not backing down. This one has gone to the omubusman and they've told me I do av to pay but I'm like I don't wanna pay. I've not come this far just to come this far."
- "I will pay for stuff but only where I fink its the rightful fing."

The "omubusman" must be absolutely sick of her. I had no idea this woman existed before coming on the page. She is absolute comedy gold!
Oh it might be that she's still refusing. It was just a lot of drivel and I understood that she's not willing to endure the entire fight.