Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chat2me

Am I missing something are not Desperate Dan and Big H at Christmas party in Birmingham with weirdo John Holowaty tonight ? Or can’t they bear to leave the baby ?

number2

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I didn’t realise the huns were allowed to market products from other companies?! Looking at Dani K’s instagram, it she will do pretty much anything for money/attention.

And I don’t think I’ll be running to buy that collagen product. Don’t particularly want to pay to have a face like hers 🤣
Who’s putting this mug as their profile picture then? Haha

Tbh, it doesn't say it's unsuitable for pregnant women. Medication tends to be very sparsely researched on pregnant and breastfeeding women for obvious reasons, so there's always the caveat of "ask your medical professional", which can be your midwife who's also a hun! Who knows!
I believe that there actually a pregnancy study. Not sure the quality of the research method used but apparently the results are that it reduces your chance of pre-eclampsia, of pre-term birth and a few other things. I think juice plus will have paid some serious money to have that study done.

Boombirdie

VIP Member
Brilliant observation! Of course she has, totally obvious if you look at her followers. I bet she’s just trying to pass Rebecca on FB. Given Rebecca has 500k Insta followers to Kadees 28k she might have to sell her Kia to finance more social media fakes. Also where’s this big business opportunity she was offered in CA? Lies for engagement? Professional counter top repainter, how to wine and moan for sympathy likes at length on reels? Ugh Kadee is boring!
She has a call with the governor now apparently. The post didn't get the reaction she was going for, I guess

muppet88

One of? I think you mean “you are my first customer”

I can’t see Sam coping with this bollocks

E4B6932C-45C5-449B-B1FD-756D508E79D1.jpeg

LucyJade1994

Olivia doesn't mind that her fella chose to spend Christmas Day at the gym rather than with her aslong as he has a blue tick.

Looks like Dan and Big H are now speaking to his sister again. Anyone know why they didn't come to the wedding?
How do you know Dan and Hayley are speaking again? I can’t see anything on Facebook or Instagram.

prickle99

Chatty Member
Am I missing something are not Desperate Dan and Big H at Christmas party in Birmingham with weirdo John Holowaty tonight ? Or can’t they bear to leave the baby ?
I think I remember seeing a post about this a while ago and it had something on it about Dan and Holowaty hosting it together. Big H and Dan haven't mentioned it since. They have either decided to not leave oakers or they just can't afford another trip. I imagine it's a combination of the two.

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Mama Ravey to the rescue, me thinks.

So Dani is very convinced that JP is NOT closing down, but Moody's think the opposite mmmmm.....

i can’t read the article just get a bunch of pop ups and it freezes 🥲could you please summarise?🤞🏼

Wow 🤩 seriously stunning in comparison to Kadies community hall
Yeah! But to be fair to Kadieeee she supposedly bought her house by herself and with nearly 10% interest rates, her monthly payment is probably really freaking high compared to when she previously lived in the US - maybe she put more cash down to prevent paying higher monthly which means a smaller house.

The way she was speaking on her IG stories this afternoon she’s definitely gone to another MLM. Talking about “being aligned with a company” and the usual amazing opportunity BS.

Intrigued to see what it is and how many huns jump the JP ship and follow her. It might be like that whole GlowB thing a few years ago where there was a mass exodus of JP huns who then came crawling back when GlowB crashed and burned.
Her face has had so much work done to it - it doesn’t move! 🤭