Judea Arthur (itsjudeaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she’s dressed up on her latest video, is she already off on a date? She’s always looked pretty covered up & I’m guessing that’s being respectful to Brogan, she seemed to have very high morals before the emotional affair 🙈
Yes this was such a Odd choice To film that vid in. Like you can see her black/Red bra. Shes acting so cuckoo.

Reactions: 4
Ps. If you Hurt someone you love deeply is one thing but then broadcasting it To thousands? Like I would be pist if I was brogan. I get that Yt is her Job but some stuff can be kept personal and between the couple. And its not like this happened years ago. I find its so distasteful. Somethings been so Off atleast Last 4 vids have been so strange.

Ps. She goes on and on about how Perfect brogan is. But then slips stuff like She wanted To hold on the happy moments and happy pieces the "messaging" made her feel. Eem I call BS and she was not happy. If she was this would have not happened.
Yeah a couple of things she said definitely made it seem like she didn't regret what she did/missed the feelings and conversation that obviously came from this other man.

Reactions: 1
she has always come across as someone with very high morals and expectations, so the situation seems a bit outta left field

Reactions: 2
she has always come across as someone with very high morals and expectations, so the situation seems a bit outta left field
She's a beautiful looking woman so I'm sure she always got attention but she seemed to enjoy the attention from this person a lot more than the rest, maybe a timing thing, I'd say there's a lot more to the story that she probably won't say because she's trying to get her marriage back.

Reactions: 3
Her channel still appears for me but there is no content on there. All the videos are hidden or deleted 🤔

• Wow
Her channel still appears for me but there is no content on there. All the videos are hidden or deleted 🤔

Wtf 🙈 maybe she realized how crazy shes been acting online or brogan asked her to stop oversharing😶 her last vids have been soo uncomfortable to watch!

I know I don’t know them but I honestly can’t see them getting back together. Moving out and living separately whilst she is pregnant is a huge statement. For some people, once the trust is gone that’s it

Reactions: 7
I wonder what’s happened to make her delete so many photos from her insta, and her YouTube. Maybe the gym guy, or his wife have said something.

I’ve been following along and as much as I would like to know, I think it’s good that she’s finally stopped airing everything to the public.

I also hope she’s alright. It’s all happened the same time that her parents have moved abroad, not the best timing.

It’s bad form of her to disappear without even a text post on Instagram to say ‘I’m ok, just taking a break’.

There are tonnes of people really worried about her, understandably considering her situation, mental health, pregnancy, Echo and the fact she went MIA right when she was moving back into the house she calls ‘Noah Lee’s house’.

I hope she is alright, but bloody hell, she could’ve given her followers some peace of mind.

It’s bad form of her to disappear without even a text post on Instagram to say ‘I’m ok, just taking a break’.

There are tonnes of people really worried about her, understandably considering her situation, mental health, pregnancy, Echo and the fact she went MIA right when she was moving back into the house she calls ‘Noah Lee’s house’.

I hope she is alright, but bloody hell, she could’ve given her followers some peace of mind.
It seems to be the trend these days 🤦🏻‍♀️

I think its good that she stopped oversharing very personal stuff. Like it must have been so hurtful for brogan what she did and then have her air it. In a way she seemed like she tried to convince everyone how much she loves brogan and wanted to "win" him back with long speeches of how perfect he is. Some things are better kept personal (and it was not that long ago it happened).

But considering the way shes acted these last years and these last months I find it quite understandable that people are worried of her going mia suddenly. She doesnt seem the most stable person.

so odd that she's gone from posting everything to completely nothing! hopefully she's just on a social media detox....

Maybe Brogen has told her he doesn’t want her posting about him/his kids which he would be within his rights to do

For sure, she should be taking a break … but she also owes it to the hundreds of people who worry about her to just say so. She doesn’t have to show her face, just a message posted is all that was needed.