Judea Arthur (itsjudeaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes she did say that, but she did also say when they had the autopsy results back it confirmed noah lee didn't suffocate, i think before that it was hanging over their heads wondering if brogan had accidentally squashed her. i think judea just feels a lot of guilt about not being there in that exact moment when noah died and like that person on youtube said ^^^ she doesn't want to feel happy emotions because she feels so guilty. but she cant go on like that forever more, esp now she has echo.

i would be seriously surprised if she has cheated, but then again thats what it all points to with her keep saying its her fault and don't feel sorry for her....
I get the feeling her husband has just had enough and wanted some kinda life back, I've never been through grief like they have so I'm definitely not going to judge Judea but I think she would definitely benefit from professional help..they seem a lovley couple so if it is that then hopefully they can work it out, if it's cheating then it's end game, for me anyway.

Reactions: 2
Her newest video doesn’t explain, but is still on the topic. Judea has content brain. If you take a step back from influencer mindset these are really weird videos to make. She even does a classic “I should really eat something before I go train… I haven’t really been… I don’t want to talk about it” so edit it out???

Her newest video doesn’t explain, but is still on the topic. Judea has content brain. If you take a step back from influencer mindset these are really weird videos to make. She even does a classic “I should really eat something before I go train… I haven’t really been… I don’t want to talk about it” so edit it out???
She's just attention seeking now.

Reactions: 1
I get the feeling her husband has just had enough and wanted some kinda life back, I've never been through grief like they have so I'm definitely not going to judge Judea but I think she would definitely benefit from professional help..they seem a lovley couple so if it is that then hopefully they can work it out, if it's cheating then it's end game, for me anyway.
Agree so much. Im like go brogan - go find happiness and healthy life. Its ok To not visit the grave every day. Like She is absolutely nuts and needs professional help.

I havent watched her in ages but somehow Yt recommended her. Im sorry but She made 3 vids of hinting Major life changes and telling nothing with weird cry voice. Like why? Its very Off. She needs attention and validation from strangers.she just comes of extremely attention seeking and unstable. If they did separate - like take time for urself and deal with stuff Off camera. Stop posting this nonsense. I also dislike all the influencers that try To make money on theyre toddlers.like theres no need To film him She could just film her nuttiness and life without putting him on camera. Ok rant over but had To come here after the Last vids I feel like She has Lost it completely 🙈

• Heart
You're completely right, attention and validation. She hasn't posted on YouTube and Instagram

Agree so much. Im like go brogan - go find happiness and healthy life. Its ok To not visit the grave every day. Like She is absolutely nuts and needs professional help.

I havent watched her in ages but somehow Yt recommended her. Im sorry but She made 3 vids of hinting Major life changes and telling nothing with weird cry voice. Like why? Its very Off. She needs attention and validation from strangers.she just comes of extremely attention seeking and unstable. If they did separate - like take time for urself and deal with stuff Off camera. Stop posting this nonsense. I also dislike all the influencers that try To make money on theyre toddlers.like theres no need To film him She could just film her nuttiness and life without putting him on camera. Ok rant over but had To come here after the Last vids I feel like She has Lost it completely 🙈
this much in a long time, now her life's supposedly gone to tit - documenting it (apart from the actual problem)

I’m really leaning towards the fact that she cheated. The way she said she blew up her life two weeks ago. If he had just left her because she’s mentally unstable that would be a long string of events. After everything they have gone through and all her her mental instability unless she just went full on rage mode on him and he’s like ok you need help, but even then would you leave your baby with someone like that, my guess is cheating.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she will reveal whats actually happened or not
I dont think so. In a way Shes loving all the attention Shes gaining this way. Shes just mentally so unstable. I dont get what She is trying To acchieve with vids like that.

Honestly I love reading on here usually and agree with the majority of what’s said but I just can’t with Judea I feel so bad for her. It’s not exactly the same but my daughter was stillborn at term just over 3 years ago now, and aside from a few counselling sessions shortly after I’ve not had any other professional help. I’m now lucky enough to have a healthy 15 month old, and I do feel help is probably needed but I feel so terrible I’m scared to talk to anyone about it. I don’t know how any health professional could think I’m capable of looking after my daughter if I told them how I felt. Maybe Judea feels the same? I don’t know, I’ve no idea what’s happened but I just feel for her. I wouldn’t want to make excuses for people but I just think that losing your baby is the worst pain possible and I know I’ll never be the same again, I’ll never get over this and there’ll never be a day go by I don’t have to distract and busy myself to keep from crying and thinking of my first baby. So I imagine however Judea goes about her days is to cope and keep going. I could be wrong, just my opinion xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Honestly I love reading on here usually and agree with the majority of what’s said but I just can’t with Judea I feel so bad for her. It’s not exactly the same but my daughter was stillborn at term just over 3 years ago now, and aside from a few counselling sessions shortly after I’ve not had any other professional help. I’m now lucky enough to have a healthy 15 month old, and I do feel help is probably needed but I feel so terrible I’m scared to talk to anyone about it. I don’t know how any health professional could think I’m capable of looking after my daughter if I told them how I felt. Maybe Judea feels the same? I don’t know, I’ve no idea what’s happened but I just feel for her. I wouldn’t want to make excuses for people but I just think that losing your baby is the worst pain possible and I know I’ll never be the same again, I’ll never get over this and there’ll never be a day go by I don’t have to distract and busy myself to keep from crying and thinking of my first baby. So I imagine however Judea goes about her days is to cope and keep going. I could be wrong, just my opinion xx
I totally understand (I also lost a baby but at 28 weeks), and feel for Judea deeply too, but I want her desperately to look after herself and that means NOT vague posting about the drama in your life. I understood why she shared about Noah-Lee’s passing online. Support is important and can definitely come from online community. But this is different, because it’s happening in real time and she’s not even openly sharing about it, she’s just plain and simple attention seeking. She could have easily made a video in a few months about what happened etc to seek and give support to others and this kind of speculation and gathering in a forum like this would not be happening bar a few comments here and there about how she needs therapy.

We need to normalise not sharing this kind of thing if you don’t want people to talk about it! A private life is healthy!

anyone seen the new video? she is pregnant and her and brogan are separating.... she said it was an "emotional affair" from her side

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
anyone seen the new video? she is pregnant and her and brogan are separating.... she said it was an "emotional affair" from her side
so Brogan is not the father of her future baby?! :oops:
UPD: see on YT that it is Brogan's child

yes brogan is the father. she said she has done stuff she cannot take back, seems to be messaging someone else rather than anything physical. seems that brogan cant forgive her (at the moment anyway) and her and echo are moving back into the old house.

I thought she looked pregnant in that recent video where she was packing up the house.

Woah. First like the vid was so weird like why didnt She just straight up say brogan is the dad. Its like She lives for the drama involving this. Second im pregnant with my Second and I have a toddler! I have a questions how does one have the energy To even msg someone outside the marriage! Like how! These influencers have too much time. Im dead with work and how sick ive been I would have never have the energy To message men like I can barely survive every day🤣 I just find it weird like why would you get pregnant and then still seek something. Obviously She was not happy.

Anyhow this Will absolutely be a crazy train coming ur way.

Reactions: 3
I wonder what she’ll be like if this one is a girl, as I know she wanted Echo to be one

Ps. If you Hurt someone you love deeply is one thing but then broadcasting it To thousands? Like I would be pist if I was brogan. I get that Yt is her Job but some stuff can be kept personal and between the couple. And its not like this happened years ago. I find its so distasteful. Somethings been so Off atleast Last 4 vids have been so strange.

Ps. She goes on and on about how Perfect brogan is. But then slips stuff like She wanted To hold on the happy moments and happy pieces the "messaging" made her feel. Eem I call BS and she was not happy. If she was this would have not happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Woah. First like the vid was so weird like why didnt She just straight up say brogan is the dad. Its like She lives for the drama involving this. Second im pregnant with my Second and I have a toddler! I have a questions how does one have the energy To even msg someone outside the marriage! Like how! These influencers have too much time. Im dead with work and how sick ive been I would have never have the energy To message men like I can barely survive every day🤣 I just find it weird like why would you get pregnant and then still seek something. Obviously She was not happy.

Anyhow this Will absolutely be a crazy train coming ur way.
Same here, i’m preg with my second and have a toddler and contact with other guys is the last thing I would want right now. Literally don’t even want to be in the vicinity of other guys. Just trying to survive pregnancy with a toddler and work and planning + organising stuff for my baby’s future.

I took away from her explanation that she was confiding in another male and either during the messages or in a fight after the discovery, that Judea said some things that can’t ever been taken back. I think she holds alot of resentment towards Brogan for Noah Lee dying in his arms. I think all those suppressed feelings came out.

The way she’s dressed up on her latest video, is she already off on a date? She’s always looked pretty covered up & I’m guessing that’s being respectful to Brogan, she seemed to have very high morals before the emotional affair 🙈