Judea Arthur (itsjudeaaa)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do, and I am undecided on what I think of her way of grieving. I thought it was sweet but I don't think it's fair on her son.

Her YouTube video (explaining how Noah Lee passed) was recommended to me when I was newly pregnant and it has haunted me. So much so that I don't allow my partner to do any night feeds for our four week old baby.

Reactions: 2
I completely understand that visiting the grave daily is her way of grieving but I do feel like it's a bit much with a newborn. Of course he should know who his sister was, but he's spending part of every day in a cemetery. ☹ Also calling him Echo, I get what she was trying to do with the name but that little boy is going to live his life in his sister's shadow.

I do really like Judea though. She seems like a great mum.

Reactions: 4
She posted another video of the baby inside the playhouse at the grave and a lot of the comments are negative. This is just a few.

2E8ED1DA-4FEC-4336-8BAE-69A75150CC36.png

she's clearly struggling a lot as Echo approaches the same age Noah was

don't agree with the visitation and outfit lays but its not hurting anyone

Reactions: 3
I think for me it's more about when will stop? Like as the years pass will they keep buying clothes for Noah to lay outfits for her?
I don't see the point in leaving comments on her video though, I can't even imagine the pain of losing a child in any circumstances let alone to SIDS.
My baby is 7 weeks old and I keep thinking about Noah too, Judea's first YouTube video has honestly haunted me.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone see that recently that she kept a nappy bin full of noahs used nappies and only disposed of them when echo was born as she felt it was part of noah? That's got to be one of the most bizarre things I have ever heard. Also the outfit lays, the thing I find most odd about it is that she buys new bigger size clothes? These new clothes have no connection to Noah I get the clothes she already wore but then she's also said recently she still pictures noah as that small baby so why is she buying clothes for what would be nearly 2 year old size

• Wow
Did anyone see that recently that she kept a nappy bin full of noahs used nappies and only disposed of them when echo was born as she felt it was part of noah? That's got to be one of the most bizarre things I have ever heard. Also the outfit lays, the thing I find most odd about it is that she buys new bigger size clothes? These new clothes have no connection to Noah I get the clothes she already wore but then she's also said recently she still pictures noah as that small baby so why is she buying clothes for what would be nearly 2 year old size
Yes, I saw that. I thought it was a bit strange to keep dirty nappies. She only got her husband to throw them out cos she needed to use it for Echo.

I don't know why sometimes it's new clothes and sometimes it's old clothes. She can't imagine Noah beyond the age she died at so I don't know why she buys bigger stuff.

I think for me it's more about when will stop? Like as the years pass will they keep buying clothes for Noah to lay outfits for her?
I don't see the point in leaving comments on her video though, I can't even imagine the pain of losing a child in any circumstances let alone to SIDS.
My baby is 7 weeks old and I keep thinking about Noah too, Judea's first YouTube video has honestly haunted me.
The way I look at it is that it's hurting no one leaving Noah's outfits out every day,if it brings them comfort in a tiny way then I don't see the issue,I agree with you about the comments,I seen some really vile ones on her birthing video, takes some messed up people to leave comments so sick.

Reactions: 1
I don't know what the advice is in NZ regarding safe sleeping and SIDS but in this country it is recommended you are in the same room with the baby for 6 months. Watching a baby monitor does not count. When the baby is sleeping you should be in the same room. Is this different in NZ?

I like her, I remember when I came across her Instagram last year and I cried watching her stories saved on her highlights. I’m a mum and I remember them first few months were so scary when it came to them sleeping, even now I still have that worry and they’re 6 and 8.
Some might think what she’s doing is strange (laying out the clothes daily, keeping the nappies) but I guess we’d never know ourselves what we would do unless we was in that situation.

Noah’s resting place, I’ve never seen anything like that before, I understand she wants privacy and somewhere to lay when she visits but I wasn’t aware that sort of thing in a cemetery was allowed? Maybe it’s different rules where she is. I did watch the other day in her story she was so close to not visiting her as it was getting late but then she did. I reckon within the next year her visits will definitely go down

• Heart
Last week I saw he'd rolled over so thought hopefully that will be an end to the extreme swaddling but poor echo looks like he's in a torture device in the video posted today 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

Although no danger of him rolling over as he is not only swaddled tightly but also strapped into crib and is near enough the same size as it!

Last week I saw he'd rolled over so thought hopefully that will be an end to the extreme swaddling but poor echo looks like he's in a torture device in the video posted today 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

Although no danger of him rolling over as he is not only swaddled tightly but also strapped into crib and is near enough the same size as it!
I literally thought the same thing. How old is he now? He's far to big for that crib. I also thought you stopped swaddling when they could roll which must have been months ago. Poor guy was totally strapped down.
Baffled by the sleeping arrangements after losing a baby to SIDS?! Like I said before maybe the advice is different in NZ to where I am. But clearly to anyone with eyes he is now too big to be swaddled and pinned down to a too small crib regardless?!

I literally thought the same thing. How old is he now? He's far to big for that crib. I also thought you stopped swaddling when they could roll which must have been months ago. Poor guy was totally strapped down.
Baffled by the sleeping arrangements after losing a baby to SIDS?! Like I said before maybe the advice is different in NZ to where I am. But clearly to anyone with eyes he is now too big to be swaddled and pinned down to a too small crib regardless?!
He's nearly 6 months, far too big to be swaddled now. No idea why she continues to do it.

Very cute baby though!

I think she’s just scared incase it happens again and is doing what ever she can to try and prevent it even though doing all this there is still a chance of it unfortunately happening but if I’d have gone through such a heartbreaking thing like that I myself would be super paranoid and doing everything I could to prevent it while he’s still a baby. She will probably stop all this when she knows he can turn himself back over and sit up all by himself

She might have a difficult time getting him used to not being in it now, especially since even when they are out and about he has it on when napping!

I totally get the overcautious-ness but the reason behind stopping when they can roll is so they have their arms free to push themselves back/reposition themselves. Having them swaddled when able to roll surely increases risks that are heightened for Judea.

Although I suppose he's also strapped on his front by the crib so I suppose he has no chance of having the freedom to practice rolling. His ability to 'self settle' might all change when he comes out his multiple swaddle and shakey crib.

I think she’s just scared incase it happens again and is doing what ever she can to try and prevent it even though doing all this there is still a chance of it unfortunately happening but if I’d have gone through such a heartbreaking thing like that I myself would be super paranoid and doing everything I could to prevent it while he’s still a baby. She will probably stop all this when she knows he can turn himself back over and sit up all by himself
I disagree. Well I agree that she is definitely scared it will happen again but she is actually practicing unsafe sleeping.
For start she has been letting him nap in a room by himself for months. When statistic show its much safer to have a baby sleeping in the same room as for the first 6 months as it helps them regulate their breathing. I was very surprised to see this.
And now he is way to big for that crib. Doesn't look like he can strech his legs out fully at all?

I feel so bad for poor Echo who will grow up and see how badly his mother wanted to die and he was the only reason she kept herself alive. I can’t imagine even the slightest how Judea is feeling but the way she talks doesn’t seem healthy at all. Has she seen a psychiatrist since her daughters passing?

I feel so bad for poor Echo who will grow up and see how badly his mother wanted to die and he was the only reason she kept herself alive. I can’t imagine even the slightest how Judea is feeling but the way she talks doesn’t seem healthy at all. Has she seen a psychiatrist since her daughters passing?
no, she hasn't. She said once that going to the gym is her therapy.

Bringing Echo to Noah's grave even on his first birthday, a day of celebration. 😶