journeytoforeverhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes wonder if Ben’s absence has something to do with why she was unexpectedly off instagram on Sunday and said it was “life”. Maybe a big argument or something.

I also can’t believe she is a teacher and she is ok to share all she does. I just can’t imagine seeing my kids teacher on Instagram, knowing what every room in their house looks like, their itinerary and everything they get up to. And also just can’t believe she is a teacher with the way she speaks and acts as she is like a child herself!

Reactions: 2
Yes wonder if Ben’s absence has something to do with why she was unexpectedly off instagram on Sunday and said it was “life”. Maybe a big argument or something.

I also can’t believe she is a teacher and she is ok to share all she does. I just can’t imagine seeing my kids teacher on Instagram, knowing what every room in their house looks like, their itinerary and everything they get up to. And also just can’t believe she is a teacher with the way she speaks and acts as she is like a child herself!
There’s quite a few teachers on instagram. Always creating content, hauls and sharing everything about their lives.

She hasnt mentioned Ben in ages, wonder whats going on. She made sure to show off her engagement ring in her stories tho. Unless hes told her not to include him anymore on her account 🤔

Can this girl do anything other than boomerangs? I have travel sickness watching her stories.

Reactions: 3
Someone take the phone from this girl she is totally self obsessed and posts the most pointless childish content. She would want to get over herself so what your hair grew wgaf

Reactions: 4
Someone take the phone from this girl she is totally self obsessed and posts the most pointless childish content. She would want to get over herself so what your hair grew wgaf
she literally fancies herself so much, sits face bleeping herself in selfies and boomerangs like a weirdo

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Such a grabby bellend ..... she's got £258 free Shien from sharing a code and she's bragging about it.... she's disgusting and chavvy.

Reactions: 1
Someone should point her in the direction of the dispatches documentary and all the posts/info about how terrible Shein is in every way possible. Promoting one of the worst most damaging companies that exists and bragging about it. She needs to educate herself more. She is disgusting.

Reactions: 5
I have second hand embarrassment that she made poor Ben film this......its absolutely totally and utterly tragic....

The readly ad I'm talking about.....oh my good god....this muppet has been working on this tit all weekend hasn't she....

• Haha
I have second hand embarrassment that she made poor Ben film this......its absolutely totally and utterly tragic....

The readly ad I'm talking about.....oh my good god....this muppet has been working on this tit all weekend hasn't she....
Omg the cringe watching that 😂 her hair looks awful too, I got an instant headache just seeing at how tight she'd scrapped it back 🫣

• Haha
Omg the cringe watching that 😂 her hair looks awful too, I got an instant headache just seeing at how tight she'd scrapped it back 🫣
Sitting in the bed with full face of makeup and dead tight scrapped back hair 🤢

• Haha