journeytoforeverhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else follow? I really like her but slowly getting fed up of her trying too hard to plug stuff so she gets freebies. It used to be just a home page and her home is lovely don’t get me wrong but now she is getting too desperate. When a post doesn’t get many likes, she will put it on her story and tell people IG didn’t show it enough 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes!!! She really annoys me!! I followed her when her account was much smaller, once her account started to grow, so did her ego and annoyingness! I do love her home though

Reactions: 4
Yes I love her home too and I totally agree She has changed, she’s now all for freebies and swipe ups. Still find it so cringe when she puts a post on her story and tells us to ‘give it some love’, so desperate for likes!

Reactions: 3
She posted some joggers yesterday and now she is posting them again with a swipe up, obviously after a discussion that she will be paid to provide the link. If she genuinely just wanted to let her followers know where they could buy them, she would have just put the swipe up there in the first place!!! Greed

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She is a tit 🤣

Looks like she’s on the beg for a shark or some other vacuum cleaner tonight!

Last edited:
She is definitely a show off, her fella gives me weird vibes aswell. She did a Q&A with him there a while back and he was being really rude to her I don't think he has much respect for her and he seems to love himself more than she loves herself.

I can’t work her out! I don’t think she is as sweet as
People think. She definitely plugs her page for her own gain! It’s like a ritual for her that she makes
Time to complete, not because she wants to to engage, she needs to for freebies!

I can’t work her out! I don’t think she is as sweet as
People think. She definitely plugs her page for her own gain! It’s like a ritual for her that she makes
Time to complete, not because she wants to to engage, she needs to for freebies!
Nope don’t like her!! Her latest story saying not to try and diagnose Eric, she is so rude and quite stuck up. Can tell she is an only child

Does she not know how to spell AD? Is that why she never labels anything as one. Literally nothing gets marked.

Reactions: 2
I have looked a few times closely to see if she puts it small but nope. She needs reporting, she never says anything is gifted either

she has no loyalty to any company she promotes 🤦🏽‍♀️ So many different candles/diffuser company she recommends and gets gifted, and she had a gifted bed from artista and luxury bed, how can anyone take any recommendation off her seriously 🤣

I'm so glad I'm not the only one feeling like this.

I used to like her but since shes grown followers every story is an ad, usually a vile looking candle. Had to unfollow, she really got on my tits. Everything is so insincere, always pushing for money trying to beg for referrals on gousto and bulb.

She absolutely loves the sound of her own voice and definitely is on an high horse. Her boyfriend is very strange too, absolutely no chemistry. Have no clue how she can afford a 5 bed detached house on a teacher salary and local car sales manager, although it is in Scunthorpe (shithole).

Reactions: 5
Oh god. Constantly pushing x 5 candle companies and her Gousto codes and using stories to ask people to like her grid posts.

Is she getting on anyone else's tits?

Oh god. Constantly pushing x 5 candle companies and her Gousto codes and using stories to ask people to like her grid posts.

Is she getting on anyone else's tits?
Yes I think I’m gonna have to unfollow her, her voice grates on me so much. She waffles on about nothing interesting at about a million miles per hour. Also the constant boomerangs she does for every single picture makes me dizzy. I did used to like her but she has really started to annoy me now.