journeytoforeverhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think anyone could love this girl more than she loves herself, her selfies are actually embarrassing and why does she instant on using that stupid tiger filter all the time 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't think anyone could love this girl more than she loves herself, her selfies are actually embarrassing and why does she instant on using that stupid tiger filter all the time 🙄
Literally!! And that tiger completely changes your face so what she look like cause haven't seen her without it ???

Reactions: 4
That tiger filter is horrible and makes you look nothing like you doin real life. It makes her look so strange

That tiger filter is horrible and makes you look nothing like you doin real life. It makes her look so strange
duck me! Just tried Tiger filter on my haggered make up free knackered face and I looked awesome! Absolute joke that she uses that as standard and whilst I'm here she does know there are other ways to post other than the migrane inducing bloody boomerang! Is she 12?!

Probably just attention seeking then 🙄 “thank you for all your messages” so that more people message her and up her engagement and at the same time feed her ego…

She randomly posted on that day that 'something' had happened and she didn't want to share it as it was personal 😑

She's 100% that person who tags themselves in at hospital and then when people ask if she's OK she replies with 'I'll message you' 😒 Bore off!!

11 bikinis for a 14 night holiday? And 14 evening outfits? Relatable not. Saying that she buys absolute cheap tat from shien and Temu (child labour and horribly un environmentally friendly ..yuck). She'd be better buying a fee nice quality pieces and changing the accessories or mixing and matching. Urgh she's so vapid

Did she ever do the giveaway for the money she won on the temu/shein game she claimed she was going to split between 2 or 3 people last time? Or as usual is she all take, take, take!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
So she spent a few hours with her friend and she has to wind down from it 🤣😂 is she ever not tired? She literally has no responsibilities apart from walking a dog and tidying the house which she gets help with from Ben’s mum who does ironing and walks the dog sometimes.
Like has she ever come on her stories and not complained about something?
Also she needs to learn to string a sentence together or learn how to focus on one thing instead of getting distracted by 10 other things around her.
How does she teach I really do not know. She’s a hot mess

Reactions: 6
She's spent ALL weekend doing 2 reels guys! 2 house tour reels! Ffs
...other than the over accessorised clutter that is literally everywhere I had to laugh at the narcissist having photos of herself on the bedside tables in the guest room! She's so obsessed with herself it's embarrassing

• Haha
Poor poor Ellie! Jesus she's so privileged and yet she's still moaning, she wouldn't know a real life problem if it smacked her right in her over tanned over filtered pouty face!

I've followed her for a while but honestly she's done my head in for a while.

I don't know how thrilled I'd be if she was my child's teacher. All she does is complain about having to look after her dog and how stressful her life is. All she seems to do is clean her already clean house (I think she has a cleaner) or play games.

She's an infant. She reminds me of Mrs Hinch a lot - spoiled and entirely vapid. Don't start me on the heavy filtering of every single video. She can't seem to get through more than three words without saying "like"..

Even Ben is sick of her tit.

Reactions: 5
I've followed her for a while but honestly she's done my head in for a while.

I don't know how thrilled I'd be if she was my child's teacher. All she does is complain about having to look after her dog and how stressful her life is. All she seems to do is clean her already clean house (I think she has a cleaner) or play games.

She's an infant. She reminds me of Mrs Hinch a lot - spoiled and entirely vapid. Don't start me on the heavy filtering of every single video. She can't seem to get through more than three words without saying "like"..

Even Ben is sick of her tit.
Agree to everything and I think she comes across very passive aggressive with her "yes I am " ì alot of posts no-one actually cares she needs to get a life

I'm very surprised her thread isn't more active. Had to un follow along time ago. She's a spoilt brat! Can't imagine how she is a teacher. Surprised she isn't a full time insta hun by now.

Reactions: 5