journeytoforeverhome

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow too. Can’t bare the constant use of ‘eerrmm’ ‘like’. She’s such a whinger. Her use of the English language is appalling for a school teacher.
If I was a teacher I wouldn’t want all my pupils and parents eeeing me in my ‘jamas’ and in my bed etc

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow too. Can’t bare the constant use of ‘eerrmm’ ‘like’. She’s such a whinger. Her use of the English language is appalling for a school teacher.
If I was a teacher I wouldn’t want all my pupils and parents eeeing me in my ‘jamas’ and in my bed etc
She is awful, she's getting worse! and the perma tan filter she uses has changed her skin color completely!!

She is such a spoilt brat, I reckon even Ben is getting annoyed at her now too.

I find it very odd that she is a deputy head and teacher, she is so illiterate and I can't imagine anyone considers it professional to be moaning like a child and posing in her jamas!! FFs grow up.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She is awful, she's getting worse! and the perma tan filter she uses has changed her skin color completely!!

She is such a spoilt brat, I reckon even Ben is getting annoyed at her now too.

I find it very odd that she is a deputy head and teacher, she is so illiterate and I can't imagine anyone considers it professional to be moaning like a child and posing in her jamas!! FFs grow up.
A deputy head???? WHAT?? Never?

Reactions: 2
No way!!! Surely she’d be more discreet on social media? Who wants their staff, pupils and parents of pupils seeing you sat at home in your pyjamas, seeing where you sleep and shower - weird!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
A 3 day mini break to France for 2...paid for by school? She's a joke. And she's a dimwit for thinking it would acceptable to tell her kids parents she's wasting their kids school funding (which is precious and scarce) on a 3 day jolly.

Reactions: 3
A 3 day mini break to France for 2...paid for by school? She's a joke. And she's a dimwit for thinking it would acceptable to tell her kids parents she's wasting their kids school funding (which is precious and scarce) on a 3 day jolly.
I've unfollowed her....fill me in? Where is her precious dog?

I've unfollowed her....fill me in? Where is her precious dog?
Her and her TA have gone to France (confirmed as paid for by school) for 3 days to check out the viability of a property for a future school trip! They had a night in a hotel last night and today went by Ferry to Calais...you'll be delighted to hear she was VERY seasick (obvs she was.....always a drama).

knob dog nowhere to be seen

Reactions: 1
Wonder how Ben feels about what she wrote about leaving him and the dog home alone and “probably returning to HER house in a mess” when it’s Ben’s money that enables her to live in that house and his deposit from his previous house that would have got them the house in the first place! Such a spoilt brat, she must be a nightmare to live with. Bet he is enjoying the peace and quiet 😂

Reactions: 1