Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today I unfollowed her. I genuinely really liked her and her account when I started following but her account has changed dramatically since then. Shame really 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Today I unfollowed her. I genuinely really liked her and her account when I started following but her account has changed dramatically since then. Shame really 🤷🏻‍♀️
I watched her stories earlier and just SMH when she said I'll film some content you know cause I need to have content, like it was some big hassle, needs to remember why she started.

Reactions: 11
I think it's just an attention seeking post, nothing else. Tomorrow she'll be all giggly saying she had loads of messages asking who he is bla bla bla...

Reactions: 5
That’s defo not Tim and I don’t recognise him so not sure if he’s local he hasn’t popped up on my tinder 🤣. Sadly the oddbod brother did 🥴 Fair dues if he is her new fella he’s a good looking chap.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she feels like if she doesn't have Seren she wants to travel / do something. Good for her but not sure where the $ comes from . Saw her specifiy this trip is to visit her friends ( a gay couple ) with a gf / I guess she got a lot of messages.

I think she feels like if she doesn't have Seren she wants to travel / do something. Good for her but not sure where the $ comes from . Saw her specifiy this trip is to visit her friends ( a gay couple ) with a gf / I guess she got a lot of messages.
I was beginning to wonder how she can afford all these jollies away when she doesn’t have a job as such. Unless advertising shite on Instagram is a lot more lucrative than any of us realised. But then, she doesn’t even do so much of that anymore either 🤔

Reactions: 4
She runs all of the starbrands accounts I believe so she does work.
Does she? Ok, so she’s there social media person? I didn’t know she did that. Thanks for the intel!

No wonder it looks as though she’s got loads of free time 😂

Reactions: 2
It must be a lot of upheaval for Seren, her parents have split, her mum goes on trips abroad and trips away without her, don't get me wrong, being a parent doesn't mean your life stops, but it could explain why Seren seems to be 'unwell' so often and why she's so demanding.

Reactions: 3
It must be a lot of upheaval for Seren, her parents have split, her mum goes on trips abroad and trips away without her, don't get me wrong, being a parent doesn't mean your life stops, but it could explain why Seren seems to be 'unwell' so often and why she's so demanding.
That's exactly what I thought, its nice for her that her grandma comes down and sees her and stays with her but that can't be good for Seren her mom keep going away all the time and she's already had to face the loss of her parents splitting, not to mention the past of them splitting and getting back together cant be any good for Seren... no wonder she plays up.

I don't understand how she can afford all these holidays but I guess some of the swanky hotels she goes to are paid by the cleaning companies she is with. It is a bit wrong in my view that these cleaning companies are paying for her to go away and having her as ambassador when she barely cleans anymore compared to her old content. She seems to now blend in with a lot of hinch accounts where they post cleaning videos but mostly family life posts but before her posts and tips were interesting to watch.

I had a look at Kerries old accounts on Instagram and find it a bit weird that jottie liked the ones of him in his underwear showing off or posing with his muscles out. I know he posts motivational quotes about mental health under the photos but I wouldn't like pics of my brother in the buff plus what does mental health have to do with your muscly body? He probably does roids lol.

• Wow
So the treat roll she’s just put in for her 2 Guinea pigs are unsafe, they contain millet which is not supposed to be part of their diet as it can cause blockages and slow their gut down. Now 145k of her followers will probably copy this if they have small animals.. I hope she addresses this and removes it asap!! She clearly does no
63FEE408-D65F-4DFF-BFB4-E191D378F6A4.png

88E609EA-5697-40C8-82E3-A8C697E672F0.png

A6FBF51A-0C12-4BAE-8907-30C0DDFAE545.png

FCF0484A-AF36-4FEC-BD42-C88B6194A58C.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
So the treat roll she’s just put in for her 2 Guinea pigs are unsafe, they contain millet which is not supposed to be part of their diet as it can cause blockages and slow their gut down. Now 145k of her followers will probably copy this if they have small animals.. I hope she addresses this and removes it asap!! She clearly does no
View attachment 905070

View attachment 905071
View attachment 905072

View attachment 905073
Have you messaged her and told her? As much as she loves flogging shite, I’m sure she would never intentionally put her pets in harms way. Fair enough she’s ignorant but she would probably put it right and not use it if she knows, but I don’t think she knows

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.