Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually serious in her stories about stopping her car on a big roundabout? 😳 What a dangerous and stupid thing to do. Regardless of what her dad and brother were doing to annoy her! She shouldn’t be driving if she pulls stunts like that and obviously finds it funny.
Has she deleted these stories or have they just timed out?

Reactions: 2
Has she deleted these stories or have they just timed out?
Not sure when she posted it. May have just timed out, but in a way I hope people told her how reckless and irresponsible she was and she took it down as a result.

Mind you, I hate it when instagrammers just take stories down with no explanation, because anyone who’s seen the story (and is also clueless) may go on to copy said stupid behaviour. Instagrammers can never admit when they’re wrong.

Reactions: 3
Haa she done something with her camera on her phone. It's really strange and not like how her old stories used to appear like

Reactions: 4
Haa she done something with her camera on her phone. It's really strange and not like how her old stories used to appear like
I think she was using a selfie stick for some of the pink stuff stories and she using that montage transition thing in between the stories I think
I don’t like it either

All this Pink Stuff shite is getting right on my nerves. That bloody dancing in Aldi 🤦‍♀️ Ffs and nobody is running to buy that crappy spray, surely.

If she actually gets paid to come up with this rubbish then it’s beyond a joke.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I dont understand the point of the spray at all. Fair enough for stuff that's got grease on but the vid she showed of someone spraying their cups with it?! Just wash your bloody dishes 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's literally washing up liquid in a spray bottle. She tried to say it was different due to higher surfactants, but she didn't actually explain what that means to the average consumer. She was clearly just regurgitating whatever meaningless information she had been given.

I saw a couple of other influencers promoting it too and they're literally just spraying it on their dishes then using a sponge... groundbreaking.

I can't stand the dancing videos either but a lot of people seem to find them hilaaarious, so they clearly know how to reach a certain audience 🙄 I'll say no more...

Reactions: 6
duck sake so glad I didn’t bump into them in my local Aldi doing that dancing if my face had been caught in the background it would have been a picture 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's literally washing up liquid in a spray bottle. She tried to say it was different due to higher surfactants, but she didn't actually explain what that means to the average consumer. She was clearly just regurgitating whatever meaningless information she had been given.

I saw a couple of other influencers promoting it too and they're literally just spraying it on their dishes then using a sponge... groundbreaking.

I can't stand the dancing videos either but a lot of people seem to find them hilaaarious, so they clearly know how to reach a certain audience 🙄 I'll say no more...
Agree with everything you’ve said. I guess it’s the “low hanging fruit” they’re aiming for with this type of cheap advertising, and it’s obviously working… Her brother probably helped her come up with the concept 🤦‍♀️

Fairy had a product exactly like this one, power spray or something, years ago. They’ve just copied that idea. That wasn’t too popular either, people eventually realised it didn’t do anything the washing up liquid didn’t do.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree with everything you’ve said. I guess it’s the “low hanging fruit” they’re aiming for with this type of cheap advertising, and it’s obviously working… Her brother probably helped her come up with the concept 🤦‍♀️

Fairy had a product exactly like this one, power spray or something, years ago. They’ve just copied that idea. That wasn’t too popular either, people eventually realised it didn’t do anything the washing up liquid didn’t do.
Low hanging fruit 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
So Seren is begging for baby shoes for her teddy, Jo buys them and then is all "FML". How has she not worked out yet the reason Seren pesters her so much is because she knows Jo will give in?!
No means no and it's a lesson that kid seriously needs to learn. Not just because she's a brat but the bigger picture being when she's older and learning about consent etc 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
that meal looks vile and I am surprised she didn't put that primula on it like she does to everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Seren is begging for baby shoes for her teddy, Jo buys them and then is all "FML". How has she not worked out yet the reason Seren pesters her so much is because she knows Jo will give in?!
No means no and it's a lesson that kid seriously needs to learn. Not just because she's a brat but the bigger picture being when she's older and learning about consent etc 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t know why that annoyed me so much but it did! She should of said I know why don’t we make some, if it was to prevent a meltdown. But just buying them? She creating problems for herself long term. Seren just won’t respect her

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.