Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you messaged her and told her? As much as she loves flogging shite, I’m sure she would never intentionally put her pets in harms way. Fair enough she’s ignorant but she would probably put it right and not use it if she knows, but I don’t think she knows
Yep I messaged her as soon as I saw it. She’s been online since but not seen my message. It’s a marketing issue as these products are stating they are safe for these animals when in fact they are not. But she’s said she’s owned rabbits before and now Guinea pigs, these are both exotic animals you would think she would do some research in their proper care.

Reactions: 2
How can she say it isn't like Seren to not feel well. Every time Jo returns from a trip without her, Seren doesn't feel well, usually just before school. I Know Seren can be a bit much at times, but I feel sorry for the child, I think she's desparate to be with her mum, she's obviously had a lot of upheaval in her life with Jo and Tim being on and off so often and now splitting
Screenshot_20211205_133726_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 9
How can she say it isn't like Seren to not feel well. Every time Jo returns from a trip without her, Seren doesn't feel well, usually just before school. I Know Seren can be a bit much at times, but I feel sorry for the child, I think she's desparate to be with her mum, she's obviously had a lot of upheaval in her life with Jo and Tim being on and off so often and now splittingView attachment 906680
I agree. Especially lately, it feels as though Seren’s poorly quite often. I think she craves some attention from her mother.

Reactions: 5
I agree. Especially lately, it feels as though Seren’s poorly quite often. I think she craves some attention from her mother.
It is quite common for children on the spectrum (and yes I'm NOT 100% if seren is) to complain of sore tummies when it's actually anxiety and that feeling in your tummy but they don't have that knowledge yet to know that.

Reactions: 7
I feel like seren is in control of that household. I get that she might have difficulties, but that doesn’t mean she should be in charge.
It’s like whatever seren says goes!

It is quite common for children on the spectrum (and yes I'm NOT 100% if seren is) to complain of sore tummies when it's actually anxiety and that feeling in your tummy but they don't have that knowledge yet to know that.
Yes i agree with you. My autistic 8yo was non verbal until age 5. And even now she still have 'tummy aches' especially when we are having guests coming now after the lockdowns etc.

Reactions: 4
I don't think Seren is unwell all these times , I think she has figured out that she can stay home and hang with her mom if she is " sick".

Reactions: 13
I stopped watching her stories for a while and she's slipped down the list of ones to watch so feel like I might have missed some info! Obviously her and her husband have split up but after watching today's stories about the car, I'm wondering if I had the wrong idea about the family situation? She talks about being a single mum on benefits before she started cleaning so is Tim not Seren's dad? No judgement here, just nosey 🤣

I have heard her say Seren is with her dad or at her dads but not that her dad is tim so you could be right

I think Seren is Tim‘s daughter. Jo and Tim were together for 13 plus years but they did split a few times in between.

I stopped watching her stories for a while and she's slipped down the list of ones to watch so feel like I might have missed some info! Obviously her and her husband have split up but after watching today's stories about the car, I'm wondering if I had the wrong idea about the family situation? She talks about being a single mum on benefits before she started cleaning so is Tim not Seren's dad? No judgement here, just nosey 🤣
I must admit that threw me a little as Tim is Seren's dad and he works as a chef and Jottie says she's worked as a cleaner so I'm surprised she needed the benefits as even if her and Tim were on and off he would still have to pay her child maintenance surely?
I remember jo saying she went to uni and got a psychology degree and I think it's a shame she didn't put her degree to use and do work in that kind of area as with her bubbly personality and trying to be positive about things would be good in areas like counselling and so on

I think in ways Jo is strong and she obviously adores Seren, so I could see how she would tell Tim to go and leave her be, she is independent enough and stubborn to do it alone (hence the single parent comment) however I find that if you're from a "broken home" you strive to be different, they probably tried for so long to remain together for Seren. I know through a family connection too that a premie baby is the most stressful thing imaginable! It doesn't stop once the tubes re removed, even a year or 2 after its always hanging over the parents if there has been any lasting effects of the early birth, so stressful. I think you can see she has anxiety though and making big decisions she would question herself, that's what anxiety does unfortunately 😕 so can understand her about the car.
Haha sorry just my thoughts out loud there after watching the story.

Reactions: 6
Having followed Jo for a number of years (no longer but dip in & out) their relationship has always been very close, its weird but they probably are just extremely close, their parents divorced so who knows how they actually grew up? Or what they went through.
I can't stand the brother though, he just grates on me, such a lay about, was chat on the thread he has addiction issues and think it shows.
He's a creep.
Tim has left so she now spends her free time with him, again chat before, was one of the reasons Tim left because of the brother?
Does anyone remember when Jo said she had a bad dream and it reminded her of when her mum passed during her GCSEs? She then spent the day with her brother to take her mind off things. This was a couple of years back. Yet she’s always with her Mum so that story baffles me.

They do seem very close, I think she just mothers him a bit, that’s the impression I get, as he seems to have some mental health issues.

Also, what has her daughter been diagnosed with?

Reactions: 3
The siblings both seem to have quite bad mental health issues, I just think jo has a way of being cupcakey about it more and doing her shrugs in a kind of "this happened today ahwell" kind of thing. I still feel their boundaries are a little intense though for siblings and people like tim probably felt shut out at times as lots of attention goes on seren and the brother and if we on here think the way they are with each other is strange imagine what others think around her and her brother. Seren is a pain to watch but I've started having sympathy for her recently as her parents have split up and now jo goes away alot so I've definitely noticed her saying she feels sick or doesnt feel right to get time with jo which is sad

Yep I messaged her as soon as I saw it. She’s been online since but not seen my message. It’s a marketing issue as these products are stating they are safe for these animals when in fact they are not. But she’s said she’s owned rabbits before and now Guinea pigs, these are both exotic animals you would think she would do some research in their proper care.
Did she ever get back to you in the end?

The siblings both seem to have quite bad mental health issues, I just think jo has a way of being cupcakey about it more and doing her shrugs in a kind of "this happened today ahwell" kind of thing. I still feel their boundaries are a little intense though for siblings and people like tim probably felt shut out at times as lots of attention goes on seren and the brother and if we on here think the way they are with each other is strange imagine what others think around her and her brother. Seren is a pain to watch but I've started having sympathy for her recently as her parents have split up and now jo goes away alot so I've definitely noticed her saying she feels sick or doesnt feel right to get time with jo which is sad

Did she ever get back to you in the end?
Funny I feel a little for seren too, she seems all over the place now than ever, must be hard for her to understand.

She looked so let down and disappointed by the Costco extravaganza. Not sure what she was expecting .

• Haha
Is she actually serious in her stories about stopping her car on a big roundabout? 😳 What a dangerous and stupid thing to do. Regardless of what her dad and brother were doing to annoy her! She shouldn’t be driving if she pulls stunts like that and obviously finds it funny.

Reactions: 14
Is she actually serious in her stories about stopping her car on a big roundabout? 😳 What a dangerous and stupid thing to do. Regardless of what her dad and brother were doing to annoy her! She shouldn’t be driving if she pulls stunts like that and obviously finds it funny.
The whole family are as bad as each other. I used to like her, but her behaviour really is quite irresponsible at times. As for the dad and brother arguing and ignoring her requests to stop while she's driving doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Typical disorganised farse, she doesn't seem to be able to organise herself or anything she's doing

The whole family are as bad as each other. I used to like her, but her behaviour really is quite irresponsible at times. As for the dad and brother arguing and ignoring her requests to stop while she's driving doesn't surprise me in the slightest. Typical disorganised farse, she doesn't seem to be able to organise herself or anything she's doing
I know. But then it was the way she was giggling about it as she was retelling it, as if it was just some funny story 🤦‍♀️ I really think she’s clueless. No way should she be on the roads endangering other people.

Reactions: 6
I know. But then it was the way she was giggling about it as she was retelling it, as if it was just some funny story 🤦‍♀️ I really think she’s clueless. No way should she be on the roads endangering other people.
She thinks she's funny, she just comes across as clueless and stupid at times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.