Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crikey it really is Seren central at the moment on her feed. I wouldn't personally feed my child sugary sweet stuff like biscoff after they've been hurling all night as their stomach will be tender and would need some actual food with nutrients to replace what she lost from being ill. Biscoff isn't really the best idea. I know they have to keep kids off upto 48 hours after a sickness bug but Jottie saying she feels much better already, I bet she'll be bossed about all day by seren like usual when she's meant to be ill and Jottie'll be laughing about it.

Reactions: 4
Yup . I like the cleaning content and her dinners but I could do without the kid overload. Shes a sweet kid but I feel like shes treated like shes about 4.

Reactions: 5
Nope defo not a cleaning account anymore. House is like a tip almost every time she shows it. Also it’s like the Seren Show now. No thanks!

So Seren needs to be tested and they have the boiler man coming round. Would you not wait for a negative result first, maybe reschedule the boiler service.

Why does she act like a gooey school girl when her brother is around?! I love my brother to bits and we have a right laugh when we get together but her sibling love is something else 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What is with all the face pulling from her brother in the background of one of today's stories? Is he on something or does he have tics?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she act like a gooey school girl when her brother is around?! I love my brother to bits and we have a right laugh when we get together but her sibling love is something else 🤢
It's so odd 🤢🤢
Can imagine when he's got a girlfriend she gets very jealous!!!🤣🤭

Reactions: 3
I find Jottie and her brother really strange. Him pulling stupid faces and moving about oddly trying to get attention like an idiot in public. Then with her you get those weird constant shrugs she does, not to forget how grooly and giggly she becomes around her brother. She's also so ditsy, once a week at least there's something going wrong where she's forgotten something or lost something. Also I remember when she posted she was with (in her words) the hot brother and grooling over her followers fancying him

Reactions: 7
I find Jottie and her brother really strange. Him pulling stupid faces and moving about oddly trying to get attention like an idiot in public. Then with her you get those weird constant shrugs she does, not to forget how grooly and giggly she becomes around her brother. She's also so ditsy, once a week at least there's something going wrong where she's forgotten something or lost something. Also I remember when she posted she was with (in her words) the hot brother and grooling over her followers fancying him
They seriously give me incest vibes. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

With regards the being ditsy,forgetfulness etc i guess that's the new engagement tactics. Copying Ss,greedy etc

Its very odd how much time she is spending with her brother. The giggling is very odd too.

Reactions: 3
Is it possible that they are actually “together”? She must know people find their relationship weird…

• Wow
Having followed Jo for a number of years (no longer but dip in & out) their relationship has always been very close, its weird but they probably are just extremely close, their parents divorced so who knows how they actually grew up? Or what they went through.
I can't stand the brother though, he just grates on me, such a lay about, was chat on the thread he has addiction issues and think it shows.
He's a creep.
Tim has left so she now spends her free time with him, again chat before, was one of the reasons Tim left because of the brother?

Having followed Jo for a number of years (no longer but dip in & out) their relationship has always been very close, its weird but they probably are just extremely close, their parents divorced so who knows how they actually grew up? Or what they went through.
I can't stand the brother though, he just grates on me, such a lay about, was chat on the thread he has addiction issues and think it shows.
He's a creep.
Tim has left so she now spends her free time with him, again chat before, was one of the reasons Tim left because of the brother?
I get what you mean about them being close maybe because their parents divorced and struggled growing up and formed a close bond but their closeness is very uncomfortably weird. That tik tok where she jumped wrapping her legs around him and he held her up around her arse region is way too far, I love my brother and sisters but none of us behave the way them two does. somethings not right and no wonder her ex got fed up with it all, he probably was embarrassed and felt a spare part haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.