Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do wonder if some of Serens behaviour is reactive to how the adults behave around her. If she sees Jo and her brother behaving the way they do it may be confusing the child, also depends on how Tim felt about their behavior and what he may have said.
Very good point. Kids do behave based on what is around them

Reactions: 3
love jottie ( aside from the jottie jar thing ) but I have noticed she’s been off past few months.
Some of the comments about Kerry made me chuckle as I thought he was gay and she was just not mentioning it

think the pair of them are just leaning on each other for support mentally .

Seren - well if she trashed my house like that I would be losing it .

Reactions: 6
That explains why she has lost her va va voom these past few months and doesn't seem herself. But she is in a very lucky position that she has support off of her mother, dad, friends and the fellow influencers she meets and talks to not to forget her weird relationship with her brother. Many people out there are single parents with no support at all really but she seems to be getting lots of support off of people. I can see her and Kerry have mental health issues and lean on each other but I wouldn't dream of behaving the way she does around her brother. At least Tim is still co parenting and there for Seren.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if she perhaps can’t help it, and it’s maybe like a nervous tick kind of thing? But the constant giggling / laughing gets right on my nerves. Even when she’s talking about cleaning the windows or something really mundane, it’s so childish. Also, sometimes it’s really inappropriate. I’m sure she could edit it out of her stories if she wanted to. Or does she think it’s endearing? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Or maybe I’m just a grumpy old bag! 🤣

Reactions: 10
I don’t know if she perhaps can’t help it, and it’s maybe like a nervous tick kind of thing? But the constant giggling / laughing gets right on my nerves. Even when she’s talking about cleaning the windows or something really mundane, it’s so childish. Also, sometimes it’s really inappropriate. I’m sure she could edit it out of her stories if she wanted to. Or does she think it’s endearing? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's quite annoying but I think it's nerves. She's always been quite awkward Infront of the camera. I don't think she thought her platform would take off the way it has. That's why I liked her at first, it was refreshing to watch someone who trying to be like someone from a reality TV show. After a while of cleaning tips I logged out but still find her easy to watch now and then.

Reactions: 2
I agree, it's really weird. Especially as you said, she can edit it out if it is nerves. I honestly have noticed it's done more around her brother too. I also noticed especially lately she does that thing shy people do where she tucks and hides her hands in her sleeves a lot.

Last edited:
I agree, it's really weird. Especially as you said, she can edit it out if it is nerves. I honestly have noticed it's done more around her brother too. I also noticed especially lately she does that thing shy people do where she tucks and hides her hands in her sleeves a lot.
Yeah, for me, it just makes it an uncomfortable watch. Which it shouldn’t be when you’re tuning in to see something which (most of the time) you’re expecting to be light hearted.

any idea why they finished? - was anything going on with her and the chef dad from that show? - i didnt like the way she said mostly pleasure after saying she was getting rid of Seren

I wish people could go to weddings and be present in the moment… sad to see that she is at the front of the ceremony with her phone out recording the bride walking down the aisle. Why not just enjoy the moment? She’s flew to another country ffs

Reactions: 9
I wish people could go to weddings and be present in the moment… sad to see that she is at the front of the ceremony with her phone out recording the bride walking down the aisle. Why not just enjoy the moment? She’s flew to another country ffs
I did wonder if her friend was ok with it. That video is on Jo’s insta where everyone can see her wedding.

He works as a chef I think so I assume he would have been working for some of it so I guess couldn’t have watched her full time

Reactions: 1
I really hope her irritating brother isn't going to be a permanent fixture on her channel
Screenshot_20210929_180632_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 4
I think she thinks they are like that brother and sister on the Gogglebox. Those 2 creep me out also .

I dunno what kind of responses she is hoping to get. What are they going to do ? Choreographed dance numbers? Cleaning competitions ? Master Chef Jottified with that weird cheese in the tube

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed today too. The whole shebang just isn’t for me anymore which is a shame as she’s clearly quite a nice person but nah not for me anymore

Reactions: 6
I find it really weird she shows her brother as she knows everyone wants to see him. So strange. If women thought my brother or father was attractive I wouldn't glorify it, just plain weird for me. His weird hand movements are so strange too. Then the other day all it was was content on Seren. Also I wonder why Seren isn't at school yet as she posted just under an hr ago that they were getting ready and Seren was still in pyjamas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.