Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t usually comment on Jotties thread. But omfg what the f was that? 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 7
How can someone get so excited about a battery operated scrubbing brush? It’s like the ones Hinch was raving about a few years ago.
I find Jo really fake when she’s buzzing about a cleaning product! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
How can someone get so excited about a battery operated scrubbing brush? It’s like the ones Hinch was raving about a few years ago.
I find Jo really fake when she’s buzzing about a cleaning product! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thought she had that Shark mop?! Which looked pretty good.

I quite liked Jottie when first found her a few months ago but getting a bit frustrated now that she’s turning into another grammer peddling for pink stuff and joy of clean or whatever they’re called.

I do keep wincing a bit at the oversharing of stuff like this for poor Seren. I remember her plastering all over Instagram that seren had wet the bed a few months ago and then did a reel etc and using products to remove the smell etc. Ugh!!!! Seren is at school, what will her friends and teachers think seeing this sort of thing about her? So cruel!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I quite liked Jottie when first found her a few months ago but getting a bit frustrated now that she’s turning into another grammer peddling for pink stuff and joy of clean or whatever they’re called.

I do keep wincing a bit at the oversharing of stuff like this for poor Seren. I remember her plastering all over Instagram that seren had wet the bed a few months ago and then did a reel etc and using products to remove the smell etc. Ugh!!!! Seren is at school, what will her friends and teachers think seeing this sort of thing about her? So cruel!!
Indie is the dog. The dog had an accident not her daughter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought she bought that mop because she wanted a vibrating mop and was saying how she's been wanting one of them for a while. She's got it and already doesn't like it and is cleaning her patio with it? I don't see how a patio would be able to be cleaned with one of those microfibre mops, she needs something more heavy duty like a bucket and broom to keep concrete slabs clean.

I thought she bought that mop because she wanted a vibrating mop and was saying how she's been wanting one of them for a while. She's got it and already doesn't like it and is cleaning her patio with it? I don't see how a patio would be able to be cleaned with one of those microfibre mops, she needs a bucket and broom to keep concrete slabs clean.
Her patio is tiles xx

Reactions: 1
You’d still get moss build up etc though wouldn’t you? Dunno, but surely it’s not the same as just mopping your kitchen floor??? 🤷🏼‍♀️

You’d still get moss build up etc though wouldn’t you? Dunno, but surely it’s not the same as just mopping your kitchen floor??? 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's what I was thinking. Outside, surely you'd need something harsher and heavy duty to properly clean tiles/slabs/whatever.

Reactions: 2
That's what I was thinking. Outside, surely you'd need something harsher and heavy duty to properly clean tiles/slabs/whatever.
Yeah. I don’t think a microfibre would cut it on bird tit, mould, moss and general outdoor crud 😂

Reactions: 2
Also didn’t understand the outdoor candles tip about turning them upside down. How about just not leaving them outside?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also didn’t understand the outdoor candles tip about turning them upside down. How about just not leaving them outside?
Me neither, it’s ok if you have lit the candles but if you’ve had than lit you can’t or the wax will run out 🤦🏼‍♀️

I have unfollowed and feel much better for it and less enraged 🤣 the brother sister duo act and generally grubbiness was more than I could take. I'll still have a nosey now and then though!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.