Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she fancies her brother but she does seem to get off on the fact people find him attractive which is rather weird.
Her brother seems like a bit of a knob and he’s also rather full of himself.

Reactions: 9
I'm done, I'm sure she won't lose sleep over one follower but I'm losing sleep over that creep of a brother 😂😂 worried about glasses meanwhile his trackie bottoms are filthy. Grubby grubby family.

Reactions: 4
Their stories are so cringey lately. The weird TikTok video of Jottie and her brother, they're acting like teens would do. I also find it very odd that she called her brother "hottie". I'm sure she was referencing what her followers call her and her brother, but you wouldn't repeat it, would you? She's very giggly around him and doing her scrunched up smiley face shrug thing, fancying him or not.. she's a bit weird.

Reactions: 11
Their stories are so cringey lately. The weird TikTok video of Jottie and her brother, they're acting like teens would do. I also find it very odd that she called her brother "hottie". I'm sure she was referencing what her followers call her and her brother, but you wouldn't repeat it, would you? She's very giggly around him and doing her scrunched up smiley face shrug thing, fancying him or not.. she's a bit weird.
What age is she? Assume she is the oldest, she must be at least 30? Honestly though I'd say she acts around 14 or 15 when she around him. It's like episode of friends the one with the inappropriate sister 😂 and they just see it as being close but everyone else around them sees it as inappropriate based largely on the fact they are now grown adults.

Reactions: 6
Guys .... Word of warning .... Last story she has done with an "out take" of their video is uncomfortable viewing 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Guys .... Word of warning .... Last story she has done with an "out take" of their video is uncomfortable viewing 😳
Oh god no! 😳

I’d say me and my brother are pretty close but there’s no danger I’d bloody let him lift me while wrapping my legs around him. Like what the actual.. 😳 Also his hands were pretty much on her arse. Too weird for my liking. I’ll be unfollowing.

Reactions: 10
I had to go and watch. 🤢 so inappropriate and not even funny. Don’t know why she felt the need to post it. She’s like a giggly little girl when she’s with him. Beyond weird.

Reactions: 10
What age is she? Assume she is the oldest, she must be at least 30? Honestly though I'd say she acts around 14 or 15 when she around him. It's like episode of friends the one with the inappropriate sister 😂 and they just see it as being close but everyone else around them sees it as inappropriate based largely on the fact they are now grown adults.
The last content is, sorry to be rude, bleeping weird. Who wraps their legs around their brother? That's very odd behaviour and would definitely be frowned upon by anybody normal. I love my brother and have a good relationship, but we'd never, never behave anywhere near this close. No wonder her and her husband are on and off over the years, strange. On her blog in 2018 she said she was 30, so she has to obviously now be 33, any adults doing TikTok are cringey, let alone brother and sister.

Reactions: 12
The last content is, sorry to be rude, bleeping weird. Who wraps their legs around their brother? That's very odd behaviour and would definitely be frowned upon by anybody normal. I love my brother and have a good relationship, but we'd never, never behave anywhere near this close. No wonder her and her husband are on and off over the years, strange. On her blog in 2018 she said she was 30, so she has to obviously now be 33, any adults doing TikTok are cringey, let alone brother and sister.
Wow 33, yea I'm all for a bit of fun and while I don't have tik tok I'm sure I'd do it with friends rather than brother. I am very close to my brother aswell but we don't hug or anything that much just because we probably don't feel its cool now 😂

I haven’t seen my brother for almost a year, when I finally can see him I’m gonna squeeze him so bloody tight (my nephew was diagnosed with a brain tumour in dec, he’s extremely vulnerable hence why we haven’t seen each other since july and covid ovbs!!) but no way will I wrap my legs around him like I do my partner!!! Strange family vibes going on there!!

• Heart
I haven’t looked yet but from the comments all I can think of is the episode of Friends where Rachel starts going out with Danny the Yeti and his sister comes to visit 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t looked yet but from the comments all I can think of is the episode of Friends where Rachel starts going out with Danny the Yeti and his sister comes to visit 🥴
Hahaha see my above comment!! So glad someone knows the episode I mean 😂

• Haha
Yes also noticed in her video of the accommodation there only seemed to be a double bed

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.