Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see her story about her kid screaming around Tesco because she wasn’t being bought a toy… how is posting about her spoilt brat even worthy content?!
I’d be too embarrassed to let everyone know I had raised such a spoiled brat 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't have kids so correct me if I'm wrong but surely most children at Seren's age would accept being told "no" and move on. It goes to show how spoilt Seren is and she gets away with a lot from what I've seen of Jottie's stories, now she wonders why Seren behaves like this. It's good to hear her standing her ground for a change else Seren will grow up thinking she can get what she wants when she wants.

It seems Jottie really struggles with Seren's behaviour and often posts stories about things Seren has done and how she needs 5 minutes to herself to cool off, I personally feel Jottie could do with some more intervention off of a proper support network child service helper person.

Also, if the rumour is true that Jottie's brother is a drug addict, I think that's terrible of Jottie to let him around her daughter if he's in a mess and getting in trouble and beaten up etc. It's just not setting a very good example for Seren and I understand her and her brother are close (a bit too close, sometimes) but he's at the age now where he should know better really and sort himself out. He isn't a good role model around Seren if it is true.

Reactions: 8
How old is this child? She acts like a toddler.
is there something that has been diagnosed that I’ve missed? From the shop to shouting like a 2 year old on the station platform, I just cringe at her behaviour

• Wow
Reactions: 9
is there something that has been diagnosed that I’ve missed? From the shop to shouting like a 2 year old on the station platform, I just cringe at her behaviour
She's 8, and I agree with you!

Reactions: 4
I don't think anything has been openly discussed in regards to a diagnosis but I do remember Jottie saying during lockdown about Seren being behind with things at school and needing different work / extra sessions with a teacher.

My daughter is 7 and knows no means no. Kids need to understand they don't always get what they want all the time and my kids both know if they want something then they need to learn to save their pocket money up and buy it themselves. If they don't bother saving for it, it can't have been that important 🤣

She's always so giggly when she's with her brother, almost behaving like a teenager, just seems quite odd to behave like that. I read that he had had his own issues in the past and she is protective of him and that I completely understand and can only praise her for supporting her brother, it's the immature giggly behaviour around him, I find quite odd.

She's always so giggly when she's with her brother, almost behaving like a teenager, just seems quite odd to behave like that. I read that he had had his own issues in the past and she is protective of him and that I completely understand and can only praise her for supporting her brother, it's the immature giggly behaviour around him, I find quite odd.
Even if she's trying to support her brother, I personally think it's wrong she's allowing Seren around someone like that. Especially if it's true he gets the living daylights beaten out of him and is in trouble with people, "those" sorts of people are nasty pieces of work and can threaten the person's family and children. They stop at nothing. I'm hoping it is made up gossip, but you never know and it may explain why she's so close with him.

It's creepy 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She definitely fancies her own brother. She’s like a little school girl around him🤢 tries to show him off to everyone too. It’s definitely weird.

• Wow
  • Sick
Well I don't think his 'Lush' 🤔 and I find them a little annoying together
I agree. The way they go on together is really irritating. No wonder their Mam has them lodging elsewhere, I wouldn’t want them staying with me either 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
No, I agree. She’s always done it. I’m sure she thinks her followers think he’s lush.
She's said before that she gets a lot of comments about her brother being good looking. It's weird, she seems to get off on it or maybe she loves the attention and her Instagram being looked at by people, even if it's to look at her brother.

So I'm pretty sure he knows he has no underwear on and grey sweats. Honestly of this is for likes and content. I'm done.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.