Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on Jo?
I really like her but lately her IG has turned into a shopping channel. It’s ad after ad! I noticed her ad and gifted hashtags are in tiny white writing, not always very visible! Today’s hashtag was hidden down the bottom left behind the message box ...very naughty!

Reactions: 12
Honest opinion I love Jo - she’s down to earth and genuinely cleans and enjoys what she does. She has replied to several of my messages regarding cleaning tips (toddlers and light sofas aren’t cool)
I understand the frustration with ADS etc and declaring but I’m actually happy for her that these brands want to work with her!
But I can see how the constant ADS so to speak might annoy people. But I think out of all the piss taking money grabbers on Instagram she isn’t one of them!

Reactions: 22
I think she needs to be very careful not to overdo it with the ads or she’ll start to lose followers

Reactions: 13
I know what you mean. She’s always seemed pleasant and genuine.
It seems the all the big ones are like this now. Becoming a trend 😏 At least she acknowledges and labels ads correctly.

Reactions: 4
I really like her! She’s doing more and more ads but they’re always relevant, labelled and I think they fit pretty seamlessly into her feed. Her tips are helpful and not just about spraying everything with zoflora like some other cleaning instagrammers.

Reactions: 3
I like Jo, she's lovely. The ads don't really bother me as they're relevant to what she does and the purpose of her Instagram. I've gotten some decent cleaning tips from her.

I prefer her to Mrs Hinch anyway.

Reactions: 7
I like her, I think she always gives helpful advice and has always responded to questions I’ve asked! I don’t mind influencers doing ads and I haven’t felt it’s been too much, I also don’t think she’s been hiding the #. You can’t very well put the #ad right in the middle of the video!

I was following her until recently. The constant ads annoyed me so I unfollowed. Nice woman though.

I really like her. Her ads are relevant to what she posts. She does a fair few of them but who doesn't when they have a big following. She always responds and had great cleaning advice

I really like Jo, I feel like her page is real and relatable and a lot of the tips she has are really helpful, but, and I feel like a massive witch for even saying this and I’d hate the thought of her seeing this comment, is any one else distracted by her teeth? I don’t know if they’re gappy or whether they’re dirty... the look grey inbetween. I noticed them one day, along with the way she always scrunches her nose up and It’s all I look at now. Feel like a total cow!! 🐮

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I really like Jo, I feel like her page is real and relatable and a lot of the tips she has are really helpful, but, and I feel like a massive witch for even saying this and I’d hate the thought of her seeing this comment, is any one else distracted by her teeth? I don’t know if they’re gappy or whether they’re dirty... the look grey inbetween. I noticed them one day, along with the way she always scrunches her nose up and It’s all I look at now. Feel like a total cow!! [emoji202]
Yeah i noticed this too. I think it’s her gums in between they are a greyish colour.

Reactions: 2
I really like Jo, I feel like her page is real and relatable and a lot of the tips she has are really helpful, but, and I feel like a massive witch for even saying this and I’d hate the thought of her seeing this comment, is any one else distracted by her teeth? I don’t know if they’re gappy or whether they’re dirty... the look grey inbetween. I noticed them one day, along with the way she always scrunches her nose up and It’s all I look at now. Feel like a total cow!! 🐮
I’ve noticed too, once you see them they’re a little distracting, she smiles and scrunches her nose so much my face hurts for her 😂

Seems lovely though and has some helpful tips, def one of the nicer cleaning accounts

Thoughts on Jo?
I really like her but lately her IG has turned into a shopping channel. It’s ad after ad! I noticed her ad and gifted hashtags are in tiny white writing, not always very visible! Today’s hashtag was hidden down the bottom left behind the message box ...very naughty!
I can’t deal with constant ads. Really makes me switch off to anyone.

Reactions: 2
I love her a lot and she’s lovely, but recently she sent LouMumof2 a gift... the infamous Lou who faked her suicide.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed too, once you see them they’re a little distracting, she smiles and scrunches her nose so much my face hurts for her 😂

Seems lovely though and has some helpful tips, def one of the nicer cleaning accounts
I think she's lovely too Iv followed her for a long time now i don't think people have noticed I think she has involuntary body tics or what u would call tourettes she hides it very very well which would explain the nose scrunching.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.