Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not far off being 9 I don't think, I'm sure her birthday is in the spring as I was quite shocked at her age when Jo posted a birthday post for her last year
I think you are right as Mother’s Day was Seren’s birthday one year.

Reactions: 2
That new reel, the colour of the water she pours down her sink 🤢🤢 and the sink of all places! Open the back door and put it down the drain or the toilet!

Edit to say its not a new reel, it's from Jan 15th I just hadn't seen it!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 1
I used to like Jottie but I’ve just unfollowed. For a cleaning account, the whole house (and household) just feel grubby.

I also feel that the increasing airtime her daughter gets is a bit uncomfortable, I’m in no way an expert, but from what I see it seems like she either has developmental delays or is neurodiverse and it just seems a bit exploitative.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I used to like Jottie but I’ve just unfollowed. For a cleaning account, the whole house (and household) just feel grubby.

I also feel that the increasing airtime her daughter gets is a bit uncomfortable, I’m in no way an expert, but from what I see it seems like she either has developmental delays or is neurodiverse and it just seems a bit exploitative.
I agree. She went through a stage of posting photos of her daughter was grumpy or upset and I don't agree with that anyway, but if she does have additional needs then that's just not fair on her.

I find the whole family really odd. The way Jottie stopped the car in the middle of the roundabout with her child in the back because her brother and dad were arguing, how dangerous?! Not only for her but obviously other drivers.

Recently they were all at a restaurant and the dad looked so embarrassed when Jottie and her brother were by them being weird as usual, and Seren seems to find it funny. I find the giggly weird creepy behaviour that the siblings do really weird and immature, no wonder her ex left and their mum buggered off far away :ROFLMAO: sounds harsh but it is really embarrassing and uncomfortable to view let alone sit next to in public.

I also feel it's not right that pink stuff and other brands have her as an ambassador and pay her to go away alot when she barely cleans her home anymore and her stories are mostly about mess and chaos and spoiling Seren. I do feel bad for Seren as her mam and dad have split up and now Jottie is always swanning off away, you can tell it's affecting Seren, as much as Serens annoying.

I'm not shaming single mums but I find her social media account is more nowadays about the empowerment of single mums and woo go single mums, it's like she wants attention and sympathy all of the time for it when people all over the country have it worse off than her. At least she has a relationship with her parents and brother good enough that she can bugger off away all of the time and have her "me time". They all seem to have issues. It's mentioned upthread that the brother has massive issues and she definitely has her own issues, the family have definitely had trauma.

Reactions: 10
I find the whole family really odd. The way Jottie stopped the car in the middle of the roundabout with her child in the back because her brother and dad were arguing, how dangerous?! Not only for her but obviously other drivers.

Recently they were all at a restaurant and the dad looked so embarrassed when Jottie and her brother were by them being weird as usual, and Seren seems to find it funny. I find the giggly weird creepy behaviour that the siblings do really weird and immature, no wonder her ex left and their mum buggered off far away :ROFLMAO: sounds harsh but it is really embarrassing and uncomfortable to view let alone sit next to in public.

I also feel it's not right that pink stuff and other brands have her as an ambassador and pay her to go away alot when she barely cleans her home anymore and her stories are mostly about mess and chaos and spoiling Seren. I do feel bad for Seren as her mam and dad have split up and now Jottie is always swanning off away, you can tell it's affecting Seren, as much as Serens annoying.

I'm not shaming single mums but I find her social media account is more nowadays about the empowerment of single mums and woo go single mums, it's like she wants attention and sympathy all of the time for it when people all over the country have it worse off than her. At least she has a relationship with her parents and brother good enough that she can bugger off away all of the time and have her "me time". They all seem to have issues. It's mentioned upthread that the brother has massive issues and she definitely has her own issues, the family have definitely had trauma.
Something did happen with her Mum I’m sure as a couple of years ago she said she had a bad dream about the time her Mum went when she was doing her GCSE exams. I could have sworn she said her mum passed away when she was a teenager but not long after she was at her Mums house so I was confused by her stories,

Reactions: 1
I remember the mum passing away comment too as I remember then being shocked seeing her mum alive and well. Too many people have mentioned that for her not to have said it

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember the mum passing away comment too as I remember then being shocked seeing her mum alive and well. Too many people have mentioned that for her not to have said it
She definitely did mention it and said it in such a way that you felt so sorry for her.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes! She was upset saying she had a dream about her mum passing away and she said it happened during her GCSEs and she went out for the day with her brother to take her mind off the dream. I remember it well. I felt so sorry for her, then I was shocked to see her Mum. I assumed she was her Dads ex partner who maybe she called Mum but she looks very much like Jo. Confusing.

Reactions: 3
It’s February and she’s only just put Christmas decorations away? What is going on?
I noticed they were both wearing their pjs and dressing gowns too - obviously this may have been filmed any time but she implied it had taken them all afternoon. So they don’t bother getting dressed?

I was confused that she accidentally threw the key for her filing cabinet it in the bin, so she raked through the bin to get it, found the key but it was the wrong one? What? How many keys was she throwing away and why? I need answers 😅

Reactions: 5
I was confused that she accidentally threw the key for her filing cabinet it in the bin, so she raked through the bin to get it, found the key but it was the wrong one? What? How many keys was she throwing away and why? I need answers 😅
She’s so ditzy. Sometimes I wonder how she manages in life!

Reactions: 6
That kid annoys me so much, but actually think it's not her fault, it's her mums for letting her away with murder and generally being a right pain in the arse. Wish she'd stop showing her for content.....bless🤪

Reactions: 10
That kid annoys me so much, but actually think it's not her fault, it's her mums for letting her away with murder and generally being a right pain in the arse. Wish she'd stop showing her for content.....bless🤪
I get the feeling Jo can quite lazy if she doesn't have motivation dispite this being her job, so showing Seren is content without having to put any effort in. Only time Jo is excited is when she goes away, so maybe it's time to stop showing her child and post cleaning related items only

Reactions: 7
Her kitchen is filthy. How on earth is she a cleaning ambassador. Mine is cleaner than that and it's not my "job"!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know how she is still on insta. Her house is grubby, and she has no content. Weird obsession with the brother too

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.