Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why that annoyed me so much but it did! She should of said I know why don’t we make some, if it was to prevent a meltdown. But just buying them? She creating problems for herself long term. Seren just won’t respect her
Didn't Jo study some kind of child care at uni? Surely she would have learnt how to deal with this kind of behaviour. I know it's difficult when it's your own child, but Seren is only going to get worse, but no surprise when Jo obviously has some strange behaviour (when she mentioned stopping the car in the middle of a round about because her dad and brother were arguing). Not to mention there doesn't appear to be much of a routine or organisation in the house, Jo thinks giggling at everything makes it right

Reactions: 8
Were they out for a curry and had ketchup on the table??? 😳
Looks like it was for Serens potato smile faces. Got to admit it turns my stomach when people chew with their mouths open and speak with their mouths full of food, all I could see was the dad and brother showing us their semi chewed food, how can children learn table manners, when the adults have none

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Looks like it was for Serens potato smile faces. Got to admit it turns my stomach when people chew with their mouths open and speak with their mouths full of food, all I could see was the dad and brother showing us their semi chewed food, how can children learn table manners, when the adults have none

I skipped past those stories as the brother is cringe city but I went back and watched and 🤢 I cannot stand people eating like that and Seren does as well. Jo probably does too 🤷🏼‍♀️ seems normal to them but it is gross!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s disgustingly gross
I don’t understand how grown adults can eat like savage pigs and then teach the kids to eat like that
I am one of those people that comment to loud or gross eaters - I do not even care . Stomach turning

Reactions: 7
I hadn’t noticed what was on her plate. What sort of Indian restaurant serves smiley faces??? 😂

Totally agree re the eating habits. Gross 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s disgustingly gross
I don’t understand how grown adults can eat like savage pigs and then teach the kids to eat like that
I am one of those people that comment to loud or gross eaters - I do not even care . Stomach turning
They probably aren't aware how disgusting it is, it's normal to them, but absolutely stomach churning to anyone watching them

Reactions: 5
Been stalking a while and used to quite like Jo but like a few others am starting to get a bit fed up of her now. Just seen her latest "recipe" and my immediate thought was, jeez, I hope she never brings out a cookbook. The food she cooks is rank.

Been stalking a while and used to quite like Jo but like a few others am starting to get a bit fed up of her now. Just seen her latest "recipe" and my immediate thought was, jeez, I hope she never brings out a cookbook. The food she cooks is rank.
I don’t think she has a taste palate at all. None of these foods or seasonings go together. It’s as though she looks in her cupboards and uses whatever is leftover at the end of the week before she does a shop again - except she actually plans these meals 😳

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I have thought this for awhile but i think Jottie may partake in the herbal remedy. Sometimes i think she looks "festive" to me. woulld explain the weird food and expressions/ slash laughter

I dont judge jottie. I like the ganja. Its legal where i am and sold in ever plaza and strip mall tho .

I don’t think she has a taste palate at all. None of these foods or seasonings go together. It’s as though she looks in her cupboards and uses whatever is leftover at the end of the week before she does a shop again - except she actually plans these meals 😳
The word nom 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
I have thought this for awhile but i think Jottie may partake in the herbal remedy. Sometimes i think she looks "festive" to me. woulld explain the weird food and expressions/ slash laughter

I dont judge jottie. I like the ganja. Its legal where i am and sold in ever plaza and strip mall tho .
I’ve thought this all along too! It literally explains everything.

Reactions: 6
Old tattler here but new to jotties thread. Looked on her insta page this evening fot the first time an ages and saw a pic of her with a different dog, has she got rid of the little westie they used to have? Aslo saw her mention something about 'smashing it being single' Have her and her partner split?

Reactions: 3
Old tattler here but new to jotties thread. Looked on her insta page this evening fot the first time an ages and saw a pic of her with a different dog, has she got rid of the little westie they used to have? Aslo saw her mention something about 'smashing it being single' Have her and her partner split?
yes her and tim are no more. she has Indie but she just got a haircut I think .

Reactions: 1
How on Earth has she got to 150k followers??? She does nothing. Her content these days is literally nothing.
As for her tree still being up, it’s not funny, it’s actually shameful and just bloody lazy - unless she’s been ill or something, which doesn’t seem to be the case.

Reactions: 14
How on Earth has she got to 150k followers??? She does nothing. Her content these days is literally nothing.
As for her tree still being up, it’s not funny, it’s actually shameful and just bloody lazy - unless she’s been ill or something, which doesn’t seem to be the case.
Her follower count is now at 149k. I don’t understand either about her tree being up. It takes two seconds to take it down. Her Christmas cards were still there as well.

Reactions: 6
Going away again on Monday... it's like she only comes on to show us she's going away 🤔

Looks like she had been buying bots while absent from social media 😏

View attachment 990117
That's some buying, must of had to make into the 150k bracket to stay relevant!
She'll need to up her game, SM moved fast.
I came across an account that reviews products, but actually reviews them, and if they are sh$t he will say so, a very different approach from the ones who just love everything (in order to be gifted) they are only at 3k followers but its definitely something different.
I can't tell you how much ££ I've wasted on pink stuff or lenor etc because some influencer is just dying over them and turned out they were crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.