Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If suggesting people put hazardous chemicals into drinks bottles before storing them in a low cupboard under a sink is considered a ‘good influence’ then yes, this award is great. 🙄

Get in the bin.
View attachment 746445
Totally and the fact the content has been very quiet the last 18 months! Lots of “breaks” and not much actual cleaning content.

Reactions: 2
Idiotic tip. Pouring cleaning fluids into a drinks container is one of the basic things they teach you NEVER to do in any health and safety training. She should be backtracking and apologising. These influencers are dangerously stupid.
I really like her but was shocked and surprised by this " hack/tip". I could understand if it was a food product like olive oil or coconut milk, not great to take a swig from taste wise but certainly not dangerous!!

Reactions: 1
I really like her but was shocked and surprised by this " hack/tip". I could understand if it was a food product like olive oil or coconut milk, not great to take a swig from taste wise but certainly not dangerous!!
What pisses me off is when they do something like this and get called out they just delete it and don’t address it. Surely there should be some sort of apology/advice for people not to do it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She should not be nominated as she had hardly put an appearance in!! More breaks than any others I follow.

Even more ironic that it’s in the category of homes and interior 😳 Who the hell nominated her? Erm, her house is a tit tip pretty much all of the time and, maggots anyone??? Very inspirational 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even more ironic that it’s in the category of homes and interior 😳 Who the hell nominated her? Erm, her house is a tit tip pretty much all of the time and, maggots anyone??? Very inspirational 🤔
Maggots??? I’m not even going to ask. 😳🤮

• Haha
Maggots??? I’m not even going to ask. 😳🤮
It's on one of the last threads, yeah so Jo arrived down one morning to a kitchen/bathroom full of maggots 😐 cue the giggles and have any of you had maggots? Something must have rolled under the fridge apparently 🙄 oh I'm just so silly and my house has maggots and Seren has just asked for a unicorn and trip to the moon bless her in the middle of it all so I've said not today so she is just turning the house upside down instead but don't worry I'll have a fag then mam will clean it all up, bless 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's on one of the last threads, yeah so Jo arrived down one morning to a kitchen/bathroom full of maggots 😐 cue the giggles and have any of you had maggots? Something must have rolled under the fridge apparently 🙄 oh I'm just so silly and my house has maggots and Seren has just asked for a unicorn and trip to the moon bless her in the middle of it all so I've said not today so she is just turning the house upside down instead but don't worry I'll have a fag then mam will clean it all up, bless 😊
I would burn my house down if I ever found maggots in my home. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For a couple of days I’ve been trying to find the ‘nicest’ way to say this but I can’t without sounding offensive so apologies in advance but does Jo have impaired intelligence?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ive noticed recently, she’s very scatty and more dumb than usual. I honestly think she’s depressed or anxious, the signs are there. Plus 6 weeks off with princess hasn’t helped.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I just think she’s very awkward infront of the camera, there’s no harm in her but its all a bit cringe and bizarre with her at the minute, Tim’s defo done one though, it’s sad but she can’t not mention it forever and hope we offer he existed. Maybe it’s still raw and that’s fine but she will have to say something eventually I guess

Reactions: 8
I just think she’s very awkward infront of the camera, there’s no harm in her but its all a bit cringe and bizarre with her at the minute, Tim’s defo done one though, it’s sad but she can’t not mention it forever and hope we offer he existed. Maybe it’s still raw and that’s fine but she will have to say something eventually I guess
they’re still together. You only have to look at her Facebook. I think he just has no interest in it all.

they’re still together. You only have to look at her Facebook. I think he just has no interest in it all.
No interest in taking care of seren 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️? Only thought they had split because she said she had to arrange child care for her a few times I know he’s never been on screen much. Maybe they are still together then my mistake

I think he works full time, from what someone told me. I’m fairly local to her 😂 yeah, can’t blame him there. 😂😂

Really? Well you'd think he'd help out more then, he's not the only man to work full time, their daughter is a full time job in itself no wonder Jo is always manic

Reactions: 4
Her facebook doesn’t seem to be up to date. The last time was from 2020? I thought perhaps they aren’t together because she’s no longer wearing a wedding ring and deleted a picture from April.

Her facebook doesn’t seem to be up to date. The last time was from 2020? I thought perhaps they aren’t together because she’s no longer wearing a wedding ring and deleted a picture from April.
Yes I think he's away too. Too many signs and even though he rarely appeared she did mention him now and then before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.