Jotties Journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the dumbest, most nonsensical thing I’ve seen, yet the InstaHuns will be copying it because they’re more stupid than she obviously is. Companies should be distancing themselves from her over this - it’s so reckless and dangerous. Total spanner.

Reactions: 9
Yep it’s been deleted. She’s not herself. A while back she showed her baskets all with labels. So it doesn’t make sense to use a drinking bottle for fabric softener without a label. Kids can be inquisitive so it was a dangerous idea.

Reactions: 3
Hopefully she'll come on her stories and put things right. It's okay to make mistakes but if you've put out information that you now know to be dangerous, you should correct yourself.

It's so frustrating when influencers with big platforms think it's enough to just delete the post and not address it. There were a lot of comments on it saying it was a great idea, so those people may go ahead and do it without realising how dangerous it is.

Reactions: 5
I have a daughter about a year younger than Seren and no way would I just constantly clean up after she trashed the place!

Reactions: 5
Jo has deleted a picture of her and Tim which she had posted in April. It was an old image but again sad all the same.

Reactions: 1
Why did she swap houses with her Dad? This house seems far smaller than the old one.

Why did she swap houses with her Dad? This house seems far smaller than the old one.
Her Dad owns all 3 houses. From what I can remember, I think he decided to sell the house they were living in but then changed his mind and decided to sell the house Jo currently owns. I think it got Jo thinking about moving and buying a house so she decided to buy the one she’s currently living in.
I could be completely wrong about all that, I was very confused at the time 😂

Her Dad owns all 3 houses. From what I can remember, I think he decided to sell the house they were living in but then changed his mind and decided to sell the house Jo currently owns. I think it got Jo thinking about moving and buying a house so she decided to buy the one she’s currently living in.
I could be completely wrong about all that, I was very confused at the time 😂
ETA - I think her Dad used to live in the house Jo currently lives in but he moved to the other side of Jo’s old house

Yes it was something like that, her dad was selling the old house and with her business & insta (at the time) doing well she decided to but current house and make some upgrades to it.

Reactions: 2
If suggesting people put hazardous chemicals into drinks bottles before storing them in a low cupboard under a sink is considered a ‘good influence’ then yes, this award is great. 🙄

Get in the bin.
E9E495CA-1C6A-4EE7-9E7F-676D928E3765.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.