Jo’s unfiltered life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think the whole ‘I’ve got Covid’ was bullshit?! We never saw her positive test, she’s been totally fine, and now she’s got a negative test her taste is coming back?

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think the whole ‘I’ve got Covid’ was bullshit?! We never saw her positive test, she’s been totally fine, and now she’s got a negative test her taste is coming back?
Absolute bullshit. The only truth that woman has ever spoken is when she says she looks like a mess, or hasn't brushed her teeth in weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm confused she posted none hours ago saying they had all tested positive so was doing 10 days in isolation but then posted videos saying they was negative and of her going to her parents does she have COVID or was it all a lie

Reactions: 1
Her 1st covid video was 6 days ago, she had a "cold" so done a test and it was positive so went and done a pcr and that was positive too.
The isolation period has been reduced to 7 days.

I actually think she is lying...loss of taste and smell lasts for ages, mine lasted about 2 months and everyone that I know who has had covid and lost their taste have said timings between a month and 4months so far.

I'd hate to think she has duped so many ppl including her parents and Inlaws, however how would she explain that Hunter had covid so he was the only one allowed home.....that's some serious underhanded bull poop! Which means the inlaws would have been in on the lie (if there was one) so she would be intentionally lying to HER parents....Im not sure she would actually do that.
BUT it does seem strange that she is all better for Boxing Day doesn't it 🤔

Reactions: 3
She’s just an all round knob let’s be honest 😂

Still can’t believe she just left her kid with her parents what does she think other parents do when they have Covid, single parents etc or those who don’t have family to ship their kids off too she’s such a melt

I mean I got my taste back pretty quick when I had covid but I didn't loose it till day 5 of having it. And it was gone for about 5 days but she seemed to loose it from the start which makes me think she's lying because she just seemed to be going through all the symptoms pretty quick. None of us that had it lost our taste till day 5 or 6

She needs to change her name to Jo's unfiltered life except for my teeth

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have covid at the moment and feel fine. Felt a little bit rough for half of Christmas Day but that’s it really. I still have my taste.
I hope she hasn’t lied But do find it strange she apparently hasn’t shown her positive test because she is very much an over sharer and shows everything!!! 👀👀

If she actually did a pcr then they would have emailed the results (or txt possibly) so maybe we should call her out on it.....she reads these threads so u never know she may just do a "reveal" 🤣🤣

I have covid at the moment and feel fine. Felt a little bit rough for half of Christmas Day but that’s it really. I still have my taste.
I hope she hasn’t lied But do find it strange she apparently hasn’t shown her positive test because she is very much an over sharer and shows everything!!! 👀👀
Apparently omnicron is different to the main version of covid 19.. Alot of people aren't losing their taste or smell with this one and the symptoms are slightly different. It's definitely strange she hasn't shown it like you said she shares everything else.

Does ‘hiya loveliessssss’ make anyone else feel sick when she says it 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
I mean I got my taste back pretty quick when I had covid but I didn't loose it till day 5 of having it. And it was gone for about 5 days but she seemed to loose it from the start which makes me think she's lying because she just seemed to be going through all the symptoms pretty quick. None of us that had it lost our taste till day 5 or 6

She needs to change her name to Jo's unfiltered life except for my teeth
I had covid didn't even know until I realised i couldn't smell the cats food. All I had was a headache for a day. My 12 week old had like a heavy cold and mild temp. Did an at home LF test and it was positive. We were both incredibly lucky. It's been just over a week now and we are both "better" except my smell and taste aren't back. LF came back negative last night. So going to book in for a PCR tomorrow 😊😊 so she might not have realised it was covid until the smell went.

Going to keep this short and sweet:

she is dodgy AF and lies to get views.
She needs to grow up and get a job.

Reactions: 13
I had covid didn't even know until I realised i couldn't smell the cats food. All I had was a headache for a day. My 12 week old had like a heavy cold and mild temp. Did an at home LF test and it was positive. We were both incredibly lucky. It's been just over a week now and we are both "better" except my smell and taste aren't back. LF came back negative last night. So going to book in for a PCR tomorrow 😊😊 so she might not have realised it was covid until the smell went.
apparently pcr tests can come back positive for months, if you have two negative lateral flow tests 2 days in a row you can stop self isolating x

Reactions: 2
apparently pcr tests can come back positive for months, if you have two negative lateral flow tests 2 days in a row you can stop self isolating x
It says online that you can have covid for upto 5 days before any symptoms, but you could still be spreading it. So if you don't know, you might never know. It's crazy, all these different rules for one thing. I wouldn't have known if it wasn't for the lack of taste and smell x

I actually dunno why she has kids 🤣🤣 yes I like having time off from them too but u do miss them when their not with me. That's what happens when u parent 24/7 not ship them off to people all the time! That's why she don't miss them coz she's used to not having them!

Latest ‘Rocky road’ video.
1) why have her kids got so many advent calendars??
2) that’s literally diabetes in a bowl!!
All that sugar and she admits she regularly doesn’t brush her teeth!!

Reactions: 5
Latest ‘Rocky road’ video.
1) why have her kids got so many advent calendars??
2) that’s literally diabetes in a bowl!!
All that sugar and she admits she regularly doesn’t brush her teeth!!
Why buy your kids if they don't open it.. In all honesty I think she's just lazy and cba to open a few doors for her kids. Sorry but my kids are straight to the advents soon as their feet get out of bed.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.