Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
i dont get whats hard to understand live within your means and if u cant afford big expensive presents then tough shit teach your child the vaule of presents and how some kids get nothing

Ignore this person they are just arguing on the thread being pointless now

Can i ask on your post with other people you literally slate them for the same thing jos doing but when its her its ok to do it ? 🤣 pick your morals and stick to them
In my opinion she’s no where near as beggy as a lot of people.
smithy family literally set their own house on fire to get money from people on tiktok.
jo has put PayPal in her bio(like many others,did 1 video about it) and has a wish list people choose to buy from. if people are choosing to buy stuff from her list why not let her son add stuff when people know it’s his birthday? If no one buys anything they’re no worse off.

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
The thing is many people. play the mental health card and I think with her we are slowly gathering her terrible mental health isn’t as terrible after all she lives her life in front of the camera trying to build a following etc … if she is suffering from crippling mental health I’d eat my hat I know mental health is the silent killer but she’s off work because she’s opened up about it being so bad and so is he to look after her but they are literally living thier best lives sorry but if she can’t work because of her illness she shouldn’t be working on social media and going on holiday days out etc begging and behaving the way she does like she’s some sort of local celeb 😂 if I was her. Boss she would be on a disciplinary right now gross misconduct silly bint !
Was she on social media when she apperently tried to kill herself

She really isn't an attractive women is she, I try not to mention peoples looks but her face bugs me
I know what you’re saying.
It’s the slagging brands off for slipping down and then the next video she’s loving them. I wish she would just say her opinion and tell the truth it’s not hard at all. I wish she had a nose like Pinocchio 🤥 and every time she lied her nose would get biggest

How many advent calendars ?! No doubt they were gifted to her and if that’s the case why not donate them to a food bank seeing as she’s always going on about helping families that struggle !
Also new merch launching in February, can’t wait 🥴
Is anyone really gonna buy a scrunchie, no doubt they’ll be expensive cause the person who makes them will need to be paid, then she’ll take a good chunk out. No thanks I’ll still with my Primark and SHEIN scrunchie.

I know what you’re saying.
It’s the slagging brands off for slipping down and then the next video she’s loving them. I wish she would just say her opinion and tell the truth it’s not hard at all. I wish she had a nose like Pinocchio 🤥 and every time she lied her nose would get bigger

Is anyone really gonna buy a scrunchie, no doubt they’ll be expensive cause the person who makes them will need to be paid, then she’ll take a good chunk out. No thanks I’ll still with my Primark and SHEIN scrunchie.

LiveForMe

Happy New Year to u all

Yes she quit coz she didn't see it fair that they were holding a position open for her when they could fill it with someone who would actually work 🤣

I just think she thought she could make far more money from her creator fund and gifts that she's clearly not declaring

She's on benefits so I think she can only work 16 hours a week ....please correct me if I'm wrong as I work full time I'm not too sure of the in's and outs.

So by doing all of this on tik tok it's like a payday everyday for her I think 🤣🤣

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
As far as I'm aware all pcr tests are done in cars still? Never known you to be allowed inside for one? I've done a few with my kids all in the car

Oh didn't realise he lost his licence do we know what for?
Speeding, she mentioned it on a live the other night!

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Really?? You wouldn't feel guilty about taking others people's hard earned money???
A gift for a teacher is slightly different 🤣🤣 its you saying thank you to then.. wish lists are just beggy
People choose to send gifts/money to creators cause they appreciate their content. If people choose to send something that’s up to them.
No one is forced to donate/gift. it’s a conscious decision that the donor makes for themselves.

people here get so worked up about it like someone’s actually taking money our your hand but actually it’s a choice to donate or not.

while I don’t like a lot of people with wish lists etc I can see the purpose. If it’s just in the bio and thank you video of receive something that’s ok.

if you saw your favourite creator in a pub you’d probably offer them a drink so it’s much the same.

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
If he has to isolate for 10 days shes got him at home for a while longer bet she was crying because he tested positive and had to come home to her and ryan

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
She just told ppl if they want to buy her one of the expensive gifts she only gets 30% so they might aswell put the £200 in her go fund me for the kids spending money
I wonder if she's declaring any of this extra income??
Doubt it
Its not 30 % either otherwise people wouldnt bother with gifts

SIZZLEg

As far as I'm aware all pcr tests are done in cars still? Never known you to be allowed inside for one? I've done a few with my kids all in the car

Oh didn't realise he lost his licence do we know what for?

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
oh I definitely see a Christmas beg coming and all her little sheep will buy stuff 🙄 what even is wrong with her? She seems to go out and about, chat crap on tik tok and Facebook all day long and have meals out and stuff, like she seems genuinely fine to me?
Well it depends because shes left off her own back it could be seen as quitting her job

Rach88

VIP Member
Hey and welcome to this thread. I used to like her and was impressed by the whole body confidence stuff, but it didn’t take long before her true colours started to show through. I first started following her just before she went off sick so didn’t realise how beggy she was etc. I admired her as a single working mum of 2 myself (she had briefly split from Ryan) at the time. Now though, I can see through the lies and exaggerated MH issues.
Only last night, she appeared to have been caught in one of her lies (I may have got it wrong) but she did a tiktok about a mum and logan day at Lakeside. On a tiktok a bit later, think it was the movie one, someone had commented saying they had seen her at Lakeside but didn’t say hello as she seemed ‘busy with the children’
It just mocks people that actually struggle her only struggle is trying to keep her lies consistent and seems she's way over her head did she ever quit her job