Jo's unfiltered life #5 Putting on weight & reading tattle, all Jo's clothes are fighting a losing battle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
New thread angels
Had to shorten the title slightly so it fitted had to get rid of the through and change the and to &
Thread title by @JustSteph
Link to previous thread here

Eee, my first Jo title! Thank you everyone🏆

Reactions: 5
So the awards nominations have closed and she then decides she can’t be bothered to do anything at soft play….she must think people are thick for thinking she’s actually a mum who does anything genuine for her kids.

It’d be nice to hear her say her actual size of 26-28….nothing genuine about her

Reactions: 8
I’m sure she mentioned something yesterday about her mate coming round to give her a spray tan. She looks very dark today and had very brown marks around her fingers and quite patchy at the top of her arms. I’ve never had a spray tan and I am like casper the ghost, is this normal?

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she mentioned something yesterday about her mate coming round to give her a spray tan. She looks very dark today and had very brown marks around her fingers and quite patchy at the top of her arms. I’ve never had a spray tan and I am like casper the ghost, is this normal?
Probably not got enough tan in the spray bottle to cover the Gigantor. Either that or the ‘mate’ couldn’t be arsed listening to her talking shite any longer and bolted.

• Haha
Nothing made me cringe more than her fake laugh in the transition video. Like who the duck do you think you are? In front of a photographer yeah maybe, but not sat on your fat arse in your bedroom with your phone…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like you can tell how little she really interacts with poor hunter, I'm not 100% sure how old he is but my cousin who is 3, that we have always really interacted with has much better speech... I'm not a patent myself though so please correct me if that is just the way children hunters age do tend to talk

She makes me cringe so bleeping much. Her lips look stupid.she has put on a hell of a load of weight when u look back at her first videos. I originally started watching her when she had her sons friend round for tea and made him nuggets and he didn't like them. But she couldn't be further from that person now if she tried. Everything is so fake. How do people blow smoke up her arse everyday when she's just a lazy witch who orders parcels everyday. The filtered teeth when she's mean to be unfiltered. Cant wait for all these tik tokers day to be up.

• Heart
Oh look 3 days of doing the hoop, she makes out she’s bloated and then basically nearly splits herself in 2 taking a link out of it and is then buzzing she’s lost a link already (ie she’s lost weight). Back to size 24 again guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand what she expects when these clothes are clearly clingy to the body. I’ve been slim and I’ve been bigger and when I was bigger I had the common sense to know that a clingy dress would show my tummy. Why is she always surprised by how these dresses look on her? Every video the same… try a clingy dress on and talk about how it shows her tummy 🤦🏼‍♀️. It’s not rocket science to know what styles suit a bigger body, if you don’t know then Google or Pinterest it! It isn’t very fair on the companies who’s clothes she is talking about

Reactions: 7
Her lovelies apparently tag her on all these unflattering dresses so they can see what it would like on a larger body. Ladies if you see a clingy body hugging dress that outlines every lump and bump on a size 8 and your first thought is to tag Jo so you can see what it would like on a size 24 (snort!) then you deserve to be scammed out of your money. Do they not own mirrors? Do they walk around in a state of complete unawareness of their own shape? It’s not rocket science.

Anything Jo wears would be infinitely improved if she actually wore a well fitting bra instead of those mammary flattening crop tops that make her tits look simultaneously floppy and flat.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.