Jordan Lipscombe #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So here we go 🥰
I can’t even be bothered to do a recap (can someone do one please!) but a new thread needed to be made!!

Reactions: 3
Imagine being so boring that the people that witch about you cba to create a title about you. Mate. I’d be embarrassed that even my haters find me boring

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I hate the way she edits her videos when she leaves a clip in of her staring at herself in the camera/sipping her drink/looking smug while the voiceover from the next clip plays over the top. Does anyone know what I mean? I don't know why exactly it winds me up soooo much but something about it is soooo smug

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I hate the way she edits her videos when she leaves a clip in of her staring at herself in the camera/sipping her drink/looking smug while the voiceover from the next clip plays over the top. Does anyone know what I mean? I don't know why exactly it winds me up soooo much but something about it is soooo smug
Same girl same! I remember someone commenting on that saying she loves it! I was like wait how that is so irritating yucks

Reactions: 5
Hand on heart I thought this was Jordan I had to double take. I’m pretty sure this girls acc Asian as well I’m so uncomfortable 😂😂
41732D79-F8C6-4F77-9CA0-7E80856C9196.png

Reactions: 7
Hand on heart I thought this was Jordan I had to double take. I’m pretty sure this girls acc Asian as well I’m so uncomfortable 😂😂View attachment 626896
My god, it does look like her! So scary. People also saying she looks like Jessica from 13RW! That is a half cast girl, do they not see the problem in comparing a white girl to a half cast girl??? (Sorry if that’s not the correct terminology btw)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
My god, it does look like her! So scary. People also saying she looks like Jessica from 13RW! That is a half cast girl, do they not see the problem in comparing a white girl to a half cast girl??? (Sorry if that’s not the correct terminology btw)
Yh sorry but half cast imo can be seen as rude. I have a niece who is mixed n my sister gets annoyed when she’s referred to as ‘half cast’ it can be seen as possibly racist as that’s what they used a very long time ago. It can be seen as really offensive as the term itself I think is translated to ‘impure’ and mainly used by people who were white and ‘mixed’ w something else meaning that their white side was pure n anything mixed w that made it impure. Not tryna be rude or come for you but yh xx . I agree w your point she doesn’t look like a full Caucasian person at all. It’s mainly her eyes she messes w intentionally.
Side note - just wanna clarify I’m not being rude about the half caste it’s just close to home topic so don’t think I’m directly being rude to you cause said sorry if that’s the wrong terminology xx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did you guys see her stories for Jake’s birthdays… cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hand on heart I thought this was Jordan I had to double take. I’m pretty sure this girls acc Asian as well I’m so uncomfortable 😂😂View attachment 626896
Jordan definitely plays up her eye make up to look a different race. She looked pretty with her old dark blonde/brown hair and make up. She needs to just embrace that she's a white girl and accentuate what she naturally has.

Reactions: 11
Jordan definitely plays up her eye make up to look a different race. She looked pretty with her old dark blonde/brown hair and make up. She needs to just embrace that she's a white girl and accentuate what she naturally has.
The thing is. White girls are beautiful I don’t understand. All women are beautiful. And the thing is if she had stuck w how she looked before or her original eye shape or would’ve made her stand out more. Like I understand trying different makeup looks n changing your makeup to idk March an outfit or a more sleek eye for a sexy look but it’s the combination of the hair n eyes and outfits. It doesn’t make sense yk

Reactions: 9
The thing is. White girls are beautiful I don’t understand. All women are beautiful. And the thing is if she had stuck w how she looked before or her original eye shape or would’ve made her stand out more. Like I understand trying different makeup looks n changing your makeup to idk March an outfit or a more sleek eye for a sexy look but it’s the combination of the hair n eyes and outfits. It doesn’t make sense yk
Exactly! All woman are beautiful in their own way and we all have different features, shape, colour etc and that's what makes us unique. She's genuinely trying to be somebody she isn't and not even for a make up look like you said maybe a sleek eye for a sexy look. She's trying to look a complete different race even her style and the way she speaks. She must be so lost and insecure deep down. I liked old Jordan but cannot stand this fake wannabe that she's become and it's all because of Jake in my opinion

Reactions: 6
Yh sorry but half cast imo can be seen as rude. I have a niece who is mixed n my sister gets annoyed when she’s referred to as ‘half cast’ it can be seen as possibly racist as that’s what they used a very long time ago. It can be seen as really offensive as the term itself I think is translated to ‘impure’ and mainly used by people who were white and ‘mixed’ w something else meaning that their white side was pure n anything mixed w that made it impure. Not tryna be rude or come for you but yh xx . I agree w your point she doesn’t look like a full Caucasian person at all. It’s mainly her eyes she messes w intentionally.
Side note - just wanna clarify I’m not being rude about the half caste it’s just close to home topic so don’t think I’m directly being rude to you cause said sorry if that’s the wrong terminology xx
Thanks for letting me know that! I didn’t know so I’m glad you corrected me. That’s why I said at the end of the post about the terminology. No hard feelings here :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I hate it when influencers share what they are doing with their housing stuff, decoration, painting, etc. I just don’t give a tit, sorry but why would I care about the carpet in your office? Give me the content I wanna see like makeup or styling (she sucks at both so maybe that’s why). Also, whats the point of buying such a big house with all those decorations and furniture if you were gonna change everything anyway? She is all about satisfying her ego. I am sick of seeing beige interior design everywhere. So bleeping boring...
8F36A74E-CE76-4BD9-A977-79E694579D3E.png

Reactions: 7
Honesty wtf is that make up

Look at that tan difference from her face to her back lol
Naaah this is basically just straight up wrong..... how can she edit this and think yea that looks exactly like me and the restcof my family

Reactions: 4
Thanks for letting me know that! I didn’t know so I’m glad you corrected me. That’s why I said at the end of the post about the terminology. No hard feelings here :)
Yh I know you said. I didn’t wanna be rude in correcting you so I apologise if it came off rude. Just a close to home subject xx

Ummmm her brows get worse. You can see where she put concealer instead of just getting her brows done thinner to suit her new shape. It’s so crusty she makes me feel icky.

643DC491-3767-4DB3-B64F-B4976A0A8051.png

When u watch her makeup routine she goes through so many steps but she just looks like she’s out foundation, BRONZER, BLUSHERRRRR n eyeliner. What’s the point of like n hour long routine to look flat w no dimension. Her skills are awwwwwwful. She should exit the makeup world if that’s what she’s coming up w.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The whole black greased up hair and how she does her make up has completely ruined how absolutely stunning she was. sad really

Reactions: 12
She looks extremely ill. Idk if she might be but something about her looks possibly medically ill. She doesn’t look like Jordan yk

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.