Jonnyvloggeruk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watch his live from Saturday night in the buffet when some geezer came in and that lad Danny had stole his sunglasses, looks like the geezer was getting ready to smack the Danny lad

Reactions: 1
His lives are out of control.

The rasicm, the way he speaks to staff and his mods is disgusting,

Johnny must be a thief too, as he didn't think what Danny did was wrong.

His lives are out of control.

The rasicm, the way he speaks to staff and his mods is disgusting,

Johnny must be a thief too, as he didn't think what Danny did was wrong.
I don’t know their background, only recently came across him but are they all ‘simple’? I see the guy Tom clearly has a disability, but are Johnny and Danny in the same boat?

I don’t know their background, only recently came across him but are they all ‘simple’? I see the guy Tom clearly has a disability, but are Johnny and Danny in the same boat?
I think Johnny, Danny, Lucas, Sanjay, Roxy, Sam, Denice and Vanessa all have Asperger's, and this is how they know each other...

possibly went to the same group or whatever.

I think Johnny, Danny, Lucas, Sanjay, Roxy, Sam, Denice and Vanessa all have Asperger's, and this is how they know each other...

Ah ok yeah that would explain it, Danny was about to get battered by the guy with the sunglasses but he was more concerned about his mum getting him a new bus pass, knew then that something wasn’t right with him

Anyone watch his live from Saturday night in the buffet when some geezer came in and that lad Danny had stole his sunglasses, looks like the geezer was getting ready to smack the Danny lad
It was an absolute car crash. Why does he go into horrid places to eat then moans when they arent nice?

Last time he was there he said he’d research before he returned to ensure they got a nice hotel. Low and behold hes ended up in another dump of an apartment 2 mile away.

How does he find so much trouble? At various points in his benidorm lives he was so rude to the people with him or serving him.
---

Yet that Danny was mocking Tom’s disability???

It was an absolute car crash. Why does he go into horrid places to eat then moans when they arent nice?

Last time he was there he said he’d research before he returned to ensure they got a nice hotel. Low and behold hes ended up in another dump of an apartment 2 mile away.

How does he find so much trouble? At various points in his benidorm lives he was so rude to the people with him or serving him.
---

Yet that Danny was mocking Tom’s disability???
And Danny and Johnny were laughing at Tom moving his head all the time.

What kind of bloke goes to Benidorm then tells the world on a live he got mugged trying to strike a deal with a pr0stitute for a hand job?

Whilst his on/off mrs is watching his stream?

JV obviously left that Danny to get mugged down some back alley whilst he was out of his mind on drink and whatever else. Why would you ever go to a foreign country and leave your mates when they are worse for wear.

Tom said on a live that Johnny slept with a 16 year old prostitute 😮 on their trip before last, and the comment got deleted.

I believe Tom, because Johnny was with Tom when he was with his one that he fully admitted too, so it's obvious Johnny was in bed with the other one🤢.

How can Denice be with him 🤢🤢🤢.

And he's a grand father of three, I wouldn't let him near kids, and he needs his hard drive checking.
---
It's absolutely shocking to view and I'm surprised YT haven't removed his channel.

I only found him because he gets spoken about on the other Tenerife channels, and been in their vlogs.

Didnt he say 60 yearold pr0stitute? Bare in mind there arent any ‘legit’ streetwalkers in benidorm. Every single one of them is just a theif and pickpocket so they got what they deserved.

I still dont know how Danny came to have that blokes £200 glasses. It was as if he knew him personally.

Didnt he say 60 yearold pr0stitute? Bare in mind there arent any ‘legit’ streetwalkers in benidorm. Every single one of them is just a theif and pickpocket so they got what they deserved.

I still dont know how Danny came to have that blokes £200 glasses. It was as if he knew him personally.
I thought it was 16? You could be right though.

Is that Denice on your profile lol?.

Johnny tries to get out of paying the full amount in restaurants ect, with complaining.

In Marianos he was on eating a €10 chicken curry nearly TWO hours. Its like a glorified cafè basically, he was having a right petulant strop at having to pay before he’d finished his meal and threatened to walk out. The way he spoke to the workers in there who are on about €6 an hour was abysmal. Yet all his viewers were egging him on “i’d not pay before I finished either Jv”

They split the bill & touched Tom €10 and he only had a Diet Coke

Tom said he doesn't eat out as he's all inclusive at the hotel.

Imagine Johnny in a all inclusive 🤦,

FS he would have the camera in every food tray, and Denices hair falling in 🤢

His views are low, but the fact he stil gets spoken about on Lee and Annamilffs thread, just proves he is worthy of a thread.

There's so much to talk about.

His daughters mother is foreign ( possibly Polish).

How has he got two properties yet has no job?

Was he left inheritance?

Remember the slow boat carryon.

His views are low, but the fact he stil gets spoken about on Lee and Annamilffs thread, just proves he is worthy of a thread.

There's so much to talk about.

His daughters mother is foreign ( possibly Polish).

How has he got two properties yet has no job?

Was he left inheritance?

Remember the slow boat carryon.
Lol how do you know all this? Im not a long time follower of jonny. I remembe he used to be mocked on that tenerife take2 youtube channell quite often.

Those breakfasts he eats looks beyond disgusting, that hotel room in Benedorm they are all sharing must be absolutely stinking!

• Sick
Lol how do you know all this? Im not a long time follower of jonny. I remembe he used to be mocked on that tenerife take2 youtube channell quite often.
He said on one of his 5 million lives his ex is foreign and he was with her for around 18 year and they have two daughters.

His daughters seem decent enough, they have both appeared in lives a lot.

And he has spoken about his two properties a lot,
but avoids answering how he acquired them.