Jonnyvloggeruk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he has special needs ( Aspergers).

he doesn't work, and says he doesn't need to, so it does look like he's on benefits for a disability, where else is the money coming from?
Plenty of people hold down jobs with Asperger's.
A full audit is needed.

Reactions: 1
Plenty of people hold down jobs with Asperger's.
A full audit is needed.
Yes I agree with you.

He's just being lazy.
---
Denise looks like she's playing the system too with her "crutches"..for someone that's ment to be disabled she doesn't half get around and walks very fast, half the time the sticks are not even touching the ground.

Stayed in a hostel in low season in Tenerife. It was like something out of a Banged up Brits Abroad episode hahha good old Johnny

Jonny going to Benidorm again with the sunglasses thief Danny, to get teenage prostitutes
Must be getting close to the max amount of days you are allowed in Spain in a rolling 12 months under Brexit rules surely?

Ive lost count of how many holidays since the end of summer

• Angry
I didnt realise heā€™d done a 90 min live leading up to him announcing him and denice had split. Bit of a car crash, even them scruffs Pete & Chelle were berating him (and moaning about this place in the process).

I didnt realise heā€™d done a 90 min live leading up to him announcing him and denice had split. Bit of a car crash, even them scruffs Pete & Chelle were berating him (and moaning about this place in the process).
That was disgusting what he done to Denise, and the funny thing is, it was her that chucked him anyway...

I bet she will go back with him though and if you do Denise you're disgusting too, and a fool, he only uses you for company, and how could you go with a bloke that openly talks about his liaisons with a 16 year old prostitute.

He has another daughter called Megan that popped up on a live, and he was put on the spot, she's just a young teen, and looks like he doesn't provide for her.

His older two daughters must be a shamed of his antics, and he seems like a rubbish grandfather too.

The scrounges Pete and Chelle have a old ramshackle campervan, must have bought it with the cost of living payment.

Which video was this?

Back in Benidorm, this time he IS staying in a nice hotel. Celebrating his spag bol with ā€œmarzipanā€ cheese. Poor Denice in the comments you can tell she loves him.

Johnny away AGAIN. Iā€™ve lost count on the holidays now. Must be pushing close to the 180 day EU limit.

he said on a live to Ann and David he hasn't worked for years as he doesn't want to pay tax...

and there's David a lot older still working.

honestly couldn't make it up what comes out creepy Johnny's mouth

Johnny stopped drinking Amstel in Benidom because it was making him cough & have cold-like symptoms ā€¦ okay

• Haha
Bet Johnny's pissed that Sunak said no more feigning illness and back to work for deadbeats like him. šŸ˜‚

See he's wormed his was back in with Denise.

She's a mug, he only uses her when prostitute's aren't available

I reckon at least 12 holidays abroad in the last year. Altea last week :lol: he needs another trip with Tom Herdman!

Johnny off to the Canarys AGAIN. Ive counted NINE Holidays in 2024!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I think)

We are 15 weeks into the year. Jesus

• Wow