Jonnyvloggeruk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cant believe he deserted Danny on the first night and let him get robbed when he was passed out.

“Who needs enemies” & all that

Reactions: 1
He said on one of his 5 million lives his ex is foreign and he was with her for around 18 year and they have two daughters.

His daughters seem decent enough, they have both appeared in lives a lot.

And he has spoken about his two properties a lot,
but avoids answering how he acquired them.
His name is John Martin, I found him on Facebook, there are pictures of him and his daughters
---
9BD9ABDF-6A7A-4507-8704-0BAF029C37E3.png

• Haha
The STATE of that apartment in Benidorm. There are actually nice hotels and flats there and he’s gone and stopped in something akin to a Favella, miles out the way. He’s so dim

The STATE of that apartment in Benidorm. There are actually nice hotels and flats there and he’s gone and stopped in something akin to a Favella, miles out the way. He’s so dim
Would rather have stayed at home than stayed there!!

Would rather have stayed at home than stayed there!!
Thats three places he’s stayed in Benidorm this summer that were miles out of the way and/or utter hovels. What is he playing at is he a bit simple? He usually insists on eating in really random low rated / empty eareries too I’ve noticed. How strange!

That benidorm flight vlog is on another level. I’m shocked no one on that plane told him to STFU.

His daughter's look nothing like this haha.
---

What happened on it?
He just talked ALL the way through. Commenting on everything. Fairly loudly. ‘Talking’ to the pilot “get it down”. D

Would have pushed you over the edge if you were ratty or a nervous flyer. haha

ANOTHER holiday for Johnny coming. Thats about 4 in 5 months. Jesus. Thats some going?????????

Well well well. Johnny has failed to do any research (again), opted for the cheapest possible digs (again) and has ended up staying in an utter kip as a result (again)

groundhog day

This one house he lets out ( that's never let out) must bring in some income for him to not need to work.

He does a lot with his DLA more like.