Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
The pictures of her partying seem to have come from the social media of the bar manager who has previously been on come dine with me and naked attraction. He probably just saw it as a way to get a bit of attention and do some marketing for work. I doubt he expected it to blow up as big as it did.
I mean, it worked. We all wanna have £6.50 cocktails with Sophie Turner now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I love how the narrative started out as Joe divorcing her because she was a cray cray party girl while he was left minding the kids at home, and when this was rightly called out as bs, it quickly changed to wait wait wait! Joe caught her saying something really snakey on their ring camera! Then people poo poo’d that and he’s now like fuck.. ya if you don’t hear it from me it ain’t true guys k..
SO transparent. He would have happily went along with trashing her as a party girl and he a doting dad had literally everyone not denounced his toxic and misogynistic bs

• Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
I hope she bloody well has been enjoying herself back in the U.K. with her friends and family! Being a mum to 2 young kids and pregnant close together, locked down in the pandemic in a country not able to see her UK family, why shouldn’t she go out now while she’s also working to earn a living?

Sophie doesn’t get the luxury of working with her family in her career like Joe does. I feel he is an entitled brat

team sophie. He was deffo punching!

queenamber

VIP Member
Messy! Still looks bad for Joe IMO. They'd made plans for their kids' future in England and then Sophie had to find out he was divorcing her through the media. Awful.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Sophie isn't coming out that innocent now. They're all out to dinner in public then she sues him and says kidnapping? This goes with his rep account that they met and discussed amicable to then she sues out of nowhere.

She also has more pap pics with the kids than Joe's one out eating.
Of course she has, he was smearing her the past month saying she was an absent mother. She’s publicly showing the world that’s she is not. It’s a smart tactic, she stays silent but gives the press a teaser!

• Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Watching Joe Jonas getting ripped apart for his attempt to destroy Sophie’s reputation is giving me great joy. I had no idea about the purity ring business, but have observed that those who are the loudest proclaiming their faith are usually trying to drown out the noise created from their misdeeds and shady behaviours.

You have to wonder what other misbehaviours he is trying to distract from?

Pinkii

VIP Member
His team have given a statement to Daily mail about this lol

now all of a sudden they have changed their tune and joe was ‘looking after the kids’ for 3 months by mutual agreement

So what happened to the narrative that she abandoned them joe?

i hope Taylor swift has helped sophie get the best lawyers in town!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

queenamber

VIP Member
I really feel for her with all of this mud slinging. She's literally front page of the Mail implying she's a drunk. And it seems like you can never fully move on if you have children together. She has ties to him forever now. I hope she has a huge piss up with her best mates from home ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 31

The truth behind the party pics straight from the source
Ignoring the weird way this is filmed (I do not need to see anyone's teeth looming in and out of shot so much 😆), he seems really decent. Let's us know how it was and accepts his own part in it whilst also apologising (even though it's mainly the media at fault). Sound.

Photos with Sophie are about the only thing I know about Joe Jonas beyond him being in a band. I couldn't name a single song they've done although I presume I must have heard some of them. However every time I've seen a photo of them I've felt a weird vibe. No idea why. I've never watched Game of Thrones either (well, I saw about 20 mins of one episode once).

Based on this assessment of two complete strangers photographs, whose lives I know nothing about, when considered with his recent media behaviour I've decided he's a complete wrongen and she's well rid.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Stillwater

VIP Member
Her legal team have played a blinder. He would want to take a look at his PR/ reputation management/ legal. Twat.

• Heart

Not Now Bernard

He really has acted like a total tosser over this.
His children don’t deserve this but I guess him “winning” is the most important thing to him. Prat.

• Heart

Whimsie_Kal

The court docs state that the children are already dual citizens so they already have British passports. It also says they are registered to doctors and dentists in the UK. The documents also state that the eldest is registered at a school and the youngest is registered at a baby group. Sounds very much like they had already started a life in England.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Can mums not go out for dinner with friends any more? You sound just like Joe's camp implying she's an unfit and absent mother.

She's kept a dignified silence and hasn't said a single bad word about him publicly which is more than we can say for Joe's camp.
Don’t you know? When you become a mum you are never allowed to have a career, social life or hobbies again and must live solely for the purpose of serving your husband and children

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
What we've learned here is that the man is incapable of breaking up with people in person. Pathetic.

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
The last paragraph of his statement was very telling. Claiming that the statements of her being a partier, a bad mother etc. did not come from him and were made without his knowledge. His team really did not anticipate the backlash. That’s so embarrassing for them. This was a huge mess from the get go. It’s sad because I always thought they were such a cute couple. Those poor babies.
When celebs put statements out they’re guilty, always. Otherwise they’d just simply ignore it. Also makes him look worse lashing out through the press when she’s stayed silent and went through the court system.

• Heart

hol20x

VIP Member
He's always been super private about his kids then he calls the paps to prove he's looking after them, it's called being a parent. Except us regular people don't bring a nanny with us. 🤦🏻‍♀️

duskwithoutdawn

Chatty Member
It might have been a multiple bidder situation on the house and that was why it was written - also just because he wrote it doesn't mean he meant it - everyone knows how easy it is to do that.

We've written letters like this when we bought our homes, and apparently it was the deciding factor for the sellers.
That’s not really the point she’s trying to make by submitting this as evidence though - he tried to make out that she was alone in believing that they were going to permanently relocate to England and that she was implicitly lying about that point to steal the children away from him, when in reality this letter proves he was completely on board

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
The thing is, Joe has knowingly agreed to moving to the UK and planned a whole future for them there. It's him last minute who has decided to divorce her and change everything. So yeah, I do think it's perfectly justified to say he is far more in the wrong for wanting to keep them in the US than she is wanting to take them to the UK. I think if your ex had told the world you are a negligent mother you'd be pretty inclined to do a pap walk too tbh.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Joe filed.

Already the shitty PR comments insinuating she's out all night partying, a shit mum who's abandoning her children and the poor father who's going for full custody. I hope she nails the short arsed twat for everything

• Heart