Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I wonder why he thought people would take his side with the misogynistic slander he’s putting out? It’s 2023.
Women aren’t expected to give up their lives and never work again when they have kids these days. Men are expected to step up and actually be a parent now too.
She’s looked after the kids as the primary caregiver since they were born and now he has them for a couple of months while she works on a project in another country, and he’s suddenly trying to act like it’s so hard for him?
Get a grip Joe, god forbid you parent your own children. Why should she sacrifice everything, when Joe doesn’t?

• Heart
Reactions: 37

dodo789

Chatty Member
This is going to be so messy - Sophie is suing Joe. The filing states they had already begun renting a property and moved to the UK earlier this year, and that Joe took the girls on tour with him whilst Sophie stayed filming but he then filed for divorce in the US and is refusing to hand over the girls passports.

An even bigger scumbag than I previously believed, withholding passport, what a disgusting prick…so they had plans to move and Sophie found out about the divorce through media too...

I’ve seen in other comments that Sophie stayed in the house they rented, while she filmed there…I imagine she was also preparing there for their move and then your coward husband notifies you through the media that you’re a bad mother and party girl and wants a divorce.

I believe now that he never intended to move there, he just placated Sophie with it but once it became too real, he took the cowardly way out and wont let the children go…

• Sad
  • Heart

Folkevermore

VIP Member
God forbid a woman does a couple of shots and has a cocktail 🙄 she was probably celebrating being free of this loser.
Weird how she “parties too much” but it’s literally just photos of one night, which is a wrap party for her and her coworkers for finish shooting

• Heart

queenamber

VIP Member
I'm so pleased people are seeing through his utter bullshit. It's quickly going to become the next meme:

• Haha

dodo789

Chatty Member
What a scumbag, so they moved to England, then Joe waited until the kids were with him in the US to file for divorce so now the kids have to stay with him in the US.

Pretty sure he never intended to move to England with her and the children and then they also started the ‘world tour’ and his ego became even bigger…filing for divorce after an argument…she must have stepped on his ego real hard, the small dick energy is hard with Joffrey Jonas…

It’s clear that they had agreed upon plans to live in England with dates and everything…Joe can play the poor single dad spiel and smear Sophie but the court documents paint a different picture.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Sophie will have had years of PR training for GOT too so I think she’ll have some good lawyers and good advice. I’m glad there’s not a lot of people buying what he’s trying to sell about Sophie. She literally disappeared off the face of the earth career wise to raise her kids, while he went off on tour. But now she’s back working, suddenly it’s a problem and she’s a bad mother? Get in the bin Joe. It’s so transparent.

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
The only thing I liked about Jo was Sophie and the cake by the ocean song. I think Sophie really helped to make him seem cooler than he is plus I don't think anyone would have been interested in the Jonas wives if Sophie hadn't been there.

The posed pap pics with his kids are awful, I've always respected the fact that they don't use their kids for publicity. I don't think they even released what their second daughter is called so to see him using them like this is low. I hate men who feel they need to get some kind of reward for doing their job as a parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
It's amazing how his pr campaign has backfired. Until a few days ago I had zero opinion on this man. Had he just quietly got divorced I still would. I loved GOT but if anything Sophie was probably my least favourite cast member. Now she has my complete support.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I agree with everyone here that he is a POS for trying to get in first with a narrative (even if it was true, it's just not what you should do when divorcing with kids and no abuse or any shit like that is involved), but I have a bit of an uneasy time how much social media has started to fan the flames on this as if it's Depp vs Heard. We get plenty of celeb divorce stories where those "sources" say bad (but ignorable, like here) stuff about the male and then all of social media is rallying behind to support the poor wife who had to endure all of this. It's really stupid how every celeb divorce is radicalised into something more, and while that's in part the fault of the celebs, we as a society are also responsible for immediately jumping on a story before both sides had a chance to say something (and if neither does, we should respect that)
I don’t think anyone would’ve said anything if he didn’t fuel the fire. He’s brought this on himself by being a narcissist. All of these comments in the press have been leaked by his PR team. He’s portrayed Sophie as a drunk, party animal who doesn’t care about her kids.

As Taylor Swift says, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

jackolantern

VIP Member
Hasn’t she said in an interview previously that she wants the kids to go to school in England? It’s clearly been a long term wish of hers and they were likely planning it to tie in with their first daughter starting school. Their first daughter was born during covid, then she got pregnant quickly after that and she probably thought it wasn’t the right time to move until now. He clearly thought nothing would ever come of it and was probably humouring her until he realised quite recently that she wasn’t taking no for an answer, hence the divorce. I think everything you’ve all said is true.. he doesn’t want to her to have her own career or life. He’s always given me controlling/arse hole vibes. I feel sorry for the kids😔
I mean why the FUCK would you want your kids to go to school in the US tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 35

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I hate Joe Jonas, he’s a fucking creep and pathetic specimen of a manchild. If you can’t cope with having a successful, career woman for a wife, don’t marry one.

Also, his attempted PR bollocks of trying to paint Sophie as a party girl will backfire, she wasn’t almost fired from her day job, unlike Joe who almost got kicked out of DNCE for his drug taking and partying. I hope he keeps it up, as he will end up cancelling himself without any assistance from Sophie or her PR team. Fucking scummy Jonas Brothers 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

(BTW I’m usually found on Katie Price threads, so apologies if my blunt style upsets anyone).

• Haha
Reactions: 34

goalsAF

This is going to be so messy - Sophie is suing Joe. The filing states they had already begun renting a property and moved to the UK earlier this year, and that Joe took the girls on tour with him whilst Sophie stayed filming but he then filed for divorce in the US and is refusing to hand over the girls passports.

• Wow
  • Sad

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
She was at the wrap party of the series she’s just finished filming. These are so terribly out of context.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
I'm kinda shocked. They seemed to me suited and their Vegas wedding looked fun. Maybe they rushed?

I always expected Priyanka and Nick to break first and Kevin marriage to last.
I feel like Sophie was expected to sacrifice way too much.
She said she wanted to wait a while to have kids after marriage then had two in quick succession.
She always said she missed the U.K. and wanted to bring her kids up there and yet they were permanently in the US.
It seems she was expected to be the stay at home mum type but obviously she has her own career too; the comments leaked to the press from Joes team seem to imply he wasn’t happy to look after the kids for a few months while she worked on her current project.
Then he books a tour to coincide with said project 🙄

• Sad

doodlebug

VIP Member
The last paragraph of his statement was very telling. Claiming that the statements of her being a partier, a bad mother etc. did not come from him and were made without his knowledge. His team really did not anticipate the backlash. That’s so embarrassing for them. This was a huge mess from the get go. It’s sad because I always thought they were such a cute couple. Those poor babies.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

dodo789

Chatty Member
Sophie has always tried to keep her kids away from paparazzi and out of the spotlight so they have some privacy and now Joe is completely disrespecting her wishes for staged pap pics
This is the lowest he went, he’s disgusting, using his children like that, sitting right outside, so the paid paps can get the right shots…it’s funny how he cried about taking care of the children and he couldn’t even go to a meal without the nanny, who looks pissed btw.

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
You can get cocktails for £6.50 in Birmingham?! Wow! Is that happy hour or normal price?
---
It smacks of her going out once or twice after work while he has the kids and he thinks this in unacceptable.

Last edited:
  • Heart