Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Just read something about Pete Davidson getting in contact with Sophie. That is the LAST thing she needs right now. He has waaaay too many mental health and addiction issues. Not judging, just think we can all agree he's absolutely not what she needs right now. Especially when going through a custody battle.

JBnosey

I didn't say she couldn't go out . Just that Joe could try use it against her. All parents deserve me time to keep sane lol

JBnosey

She's gone out twice with Taylor swift in the last few weeks while she's having some downtime after filming for the last few months I believe.

Presumably the childcare is currently split so quite possibly was on nights when she didn't have the children

She's 27 and staying some nights in Taylor Swift's NYC place. It's just dinner and a game.
He was in concert somewhere last night. I know its only dinner and a game but it's easy to try twist these things when going through a messy divorce

Yel

Chatty Member
I do wonder if Taylor is getting a cut of the LVMH money seeing as Sophie would never been seen with her without one of their bags 😆

Screenshot_20231105_170110_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20231105_170124_Brave.jpg

F

FamHam

The beckhams married for love but became a business arrangement. They had Harper with a surrogate while in the business arrangement as they both really wanted a daughter related to their sons. Dave has gone on to seriously date other women and if rumours are true to even father at least one other child with the women, something that's a bone of contention with vicky. Money keeps things hushed.
Oh I didn't know the daughter was with a surrogate.

You sound way more cluded up but I get the impression she's still in love with him but he's been shagging anything for the last decade.

There were rhymors of her getting with Damion dash during the time she did that terrible album that never came out.

wibble

VIP Member
Her word on specific dates, a letter he wrote about purchasing a house there, very provable mentions of schools and medical enrolment that just take a freedom of information request to furnish to solicitors.

They were planning a life in England and by all accounts already living there. Those poor children.
Indeed.
That may very well be the case.
But until he responds to the filing, we shan't know.

F

FamHam

Honestly I don't think Indians are really that different compared to Americans or Brits with celebs.

It's very busy and lots of people do regularly die in stampedes, espically at train stations.

Bollywood maybe growing quicker but it's still as such a low base. You must earn a lot a day as an 18 year old as India isn't that cheap on wages - average income is £4 a day https://tradingeconomics.com/india/wages . From my experience cinema tickets out there can be anywhere from about 40p to £10. In Mumbai lots of the prices of everything are just the same as in the UK in the upmarket areas. I've been to India several times and even been in a Bollywood movie.

I'm just not convinced she is a huge star, more of the level of an old soap star. It's like that one from celebrity big brother involved with jade goody that they tried to say she was a huge star , when really she wasn't at all.

wibble

VIP Member
It doesn’t matter what they were planning together that now isn’t going to happen. Her releasing this letter is all to do with which country has jurisdiction on dealing with the custodial arrangements for the children, proving he was planning future in the UK and it wasn’t temporary.

The children were last habitually resident in the UK with both parents, he took them temporarily back to the US while she was working and then filed for divorce and refused for her to let the children leave the US. So he is in breach of The Hague Convention for wrongful retention in the US.

She’s going to have 17 more years dealing with this asshole.
Ok, but suppose he has evidence that the house in Henley was bought as an investment property?
As a hypothetical...

I agree he has been rash and legally is in a weak position due to her sensibly filing the abduction case.

I'm undecided if he was vain or greedy (he was apparently working in New York) not to work out that if he was going to do this he needed to be in Miami (or where ever their house is) so that one court would deal with the Divorce and the Child Custody issues - and in terms of the Hague convention was a residence the children had lived at.

Now he's stuck in a limbo with the New York courts deciding child custody and the Florida courts the divorce... with the English courts waiting in the wings.

So unless he heard her, over the ring doorbell, confess to poisoning him with arsenic over a period of time...
he, or his lawyers, better come up with a good story.

Chocolate2008

VIP Member
I’d understand if effecting her case if she was papped totally sloshed or going in and out of nightclubs.

She was pictured going to dinner in a fancy restaurant, twice with a friend. She was also pictured coming out of TS NYC apartment, with her children. None of this makes her look bad at all.

Side note to bring myself into this: my cousin was recently ranting to me how her ex can be called a good dad because he sees his kids once a fortnight but if she did the same she’d be the worst mother alive.

Let’s not try fall into that trap here.
The stark difference being that your cousin isn’t hanging out with one of the most famous people on the world.
I do struggle to wonder in light of the upcoming custody battle why either of them would put themselves in a position where they’d be photographed a lot.