Jollyhollyworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she reacted about the police “following” them you would think that they was hiding something from the police. You could tell that the police wasn’t following them they was just going the same way, I am not surprised if the police stopped them for acting suspicious.

Reactions: 1
She’s so dramatic. I can’t believe how quickly I’ve turned into disliking her immensely, she’s very irritating, brash and attention seeking. I used to genuinely like her and her content but she’s changed
I totally agree. I thought she was ace but now I think she's an utter twit. Her views are teetering off and it takes non existent 'police chases' for any form of interaction now other than the plebs in her comments brown nosing. I've also noticed that her humour is now about snorting out bogeys, farts, burps and other bodily functions - basically anything for a like.

I hate it when a person‘s tiktoks are just videos about their bodily functions, it is gross and I don’t need to when you last pooed itself or the smell of your farts.

Am I the only person that thinks she absolutely shouldn’t be trying for a baby at this time? It wasn’t that long ago she tt herself in hospital from an unalive attempt ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️

You are right, she should be trying to concentrate on her mental health before trying for another baby. Social services or doctors can look at her medical files and see that she had a unalive attempt recently.

So she’s collecting the toys again.
I don’t know how I feel about this because, firstly she lays it on thick for donations and in this climate I think she needs to calm down. Secondly, she’s kept donations for herself before that were meant to be for her mh boxes that she no longer does… so that doesn’t fill me with confidence that all these donations are going to where they should be. Why can’t people donate directly to the relevant charities.. why through her?

Oh my god just watched her last tiktok and she use hair removal cream on her down below and describing in detail how much pain she is in and what it looks like

She keeps coming up on my fyp. Her video about answering the door to the charity people. Did she not peek out the window first, or get a doorbell camera if she genuinely has a stalker (which I don't believe she does). Then her gym video of today, super anxious but can go to the gym for hours and film it. It sounds like she is exaggerating a lot of stuff tbh

She keeps coming up on my fyp. Her video about answering the door to the charity people. Did she not peek out the window first, or get a doorbell camera if she genuinely has a stalker (which I don't believe she does). Then her gym video of today, super anxious but can go to the gym for hours and film it. It sounds like she is exaggerating a lot of stuff tbh
Yeah I thought this, she’s full of tit. She was crying cos she couldn’t go next door with her husband and kid, for anxiety but can go to a gym? She said the penis thing to the doctor? I don’t think so I think she’s full of absolute tit, and lies about a lot of stuff.
I also find it hard to believe she’s doing 15 miles on an exercise bike when she’s talking without breathlessness on live.

I seen this woman for the first time yesterday on TikTok and all I can say is what an absolutely over dramatic attention seeking woman. She publicly posts all sorts on social media but gets angry when someone shares it. If she’s that bothered about her privacy why she share things in the first place

Aaaand... miraculously everything regarding the newspaper has been deleted including the video of Adam saying she was in a bad way and now there are videos for the last 4 days which means she posted them as creator only videos and has now set them public which is in direct contrast to the message of her being in a bad way as she's been to the gym etc!

Aaaand... miraculously everything regarding the newspaper has been deleted including the video of Adam saying she was in a bad way and now there are videos for the last 4 days which means she posted them as creator only videos and has now set them public which is in direct contrast to the message of her being in a bad way as she's been to the gym etc!
She’s an idiot. Tbh I hope the paper put her in her place, if you post something publicly then it’s out there 🤷‍♀️. The way she reacted was ridiculous she needs to grow up and stop being a delicate little flower

What was she in the paper for?
One of her TikTok’s she made about using hair removal cream on her vag, making off the cuff comments like ‘fire in the hole’ and red spam wallet or something along those lines anyway, the daily star picked it up and made an article on it and she reacted ridiculously saying it’s affecting her mental health, that she’s going to take them to court & then handed over to her husband as she wasn’t coping supposedly. All really ridiculous.

One of her TikTok’s she made about using hair removal cream on her vag, making off the cuff comments like ‘fire in the hole’ and red spam wallet or something along those lines anyway, the daily star picked it up and made an article on it and she reacted ridiculously saying it’s affecting her mental health, that she’s going to take them to court & then handed over to her husband as she wasn’t coping supposedly. All really ridiculous.
AHH ok thank you. She posts on a public platform though so if you didn't want it to go viral don't post it. Isn't that what they want for a video to go viral urgh 🙄