Jollyhollyworld

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely needs to get her mental health in order if she wants another baby, I am not surprised after her last hospital visit (the one I think was a accidental or on purpose overdose) social services don’t check on her with her son.

Reactions: 1
What a complete stupid video to make
Is this about the IVF?
If so she's a compulsive liar. If you're paying for IVF as long as you are in a sensible state then your age or the fact that you have a child is irrelevant to the clinics as long as you're under 50, some even surpass 50 these days. It's all clickbait and to get interaction on her videos. The most likely reason she will be turned away is that she takes antidepressants and mood stabiliser/anti psychotics and this will be unsafe for the embryo. From memory, there are only a handful suitable for IVF, setraline being one of them and mood stabiliser/anti-psychotic are a big no no. Why she isn't honest is beyond me and again, people have reached out to her on FB and TT to give advice and it's all ignored as she knows best.

Yes. Why make videos on medication to lose weight then won’t disclose what it is, attention much? I’m on antipsychotics myself I would never dream of having another child on them, the damage it would inflict on the baby is irreparable. The ‘stalker’ she’s posted about - I honestly think it’s herself doing it for attention tbh.

Reactions: 2
I had the same feeling that the stalker might be some sort of episode and that might be why she was rushed to hospital.

It was some sort of episode or suicide attempt, that might be why she sounded drugged up when she was in hospital

I had the same feeling that the stalker might be some sort of episode and that might be why she was rushed to hospital.
Oh she is 100% doing this herself. Reminds me of an instagrammer that accidentally posted the message from the 'stalkers' side so it was obvious it was her as posted it all over her stories. It'll only be a matter of time before she slips up.

Whatever happened to the staff that she apparently had 🤣.

She had staff? Ya she will slip up one day and everyone will see what she is really like.

She isn’t a big makeup guru, I would have just stayed quiet and used the pallets. It was probably the fingerprint of someone packing the products.

'accidently' put a link on her bio for Amazon wishlist... 🤣

She's had £1000's of stuff from people for her boxes of joy that have miraculously disappeared and for her birthday and Christmas personally and now is again with another wishlist.

I just looked on amazon and that lady gaga lipgloss costs about £80, I just looked through her videos holly and her husband sleep in separate beds because she has nightmares couldn’t he just wear earplugs?

I just looked on amazon and that lady gaga lipgloss costs about £80, I just looked through her videos holly and her husband sleep in separate beds because she has nightmares couldn’t he just wear earplugs?
She irritates me for many reasons but in fairness to her on this one, I am slightly jealous 😅 my husband constantly elbows me in the night, snores in my ear, even flings his legs on top of mine with quite some force! Does my head in and it’s not helped by the fact that I’m 5 months pregnant and only getting fatter 🤣 We have a spare room so I’d be lying if the thought hadn’t crossed my mind, I definitely think I’d be better rested/less tired!!

'accidently' put a link on her bio for Amazon wishlist... 🤣

She's had £1000's of stuff from people for her boxes of joy that have miraculously disappeared and for her birthday and Christmas personally and now is again with another wishlist.
Is this like her accidently filming herself I hospital and posting it by accident...

Reactions: 2
Am I wrong here... So she posts a series of videos about the police following her, all very dramatic and no actual evidence of them being followed. Someone comments on there that she's annoying and then her followers find out she's a SENCO and email her school about it....

Has the world gone bleeping mad?

Am I wrong here... So she posts a series of videos about the police following her, all very dramatic and no actual evidence of them being followed. Someone comments on there that she's annoying and then her followers find out she's a SENCO and email her school about it....

Has the world gone bleeping mad?
She’s so dramatic. I can’t believe how quickly I’ve turned into disliking her immensely, she’s very irritating, brash and attention seeking. I used to genuinely like her and her content but she’s changed