Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a momentous occasion, and to be present for it in the company of you wonderful fellow tattlers has been a blessing <3

• Heart
Reactions: 40
“Tell the world Johnny, tell them Johnny Depp.
‘I, Johnny Depp, a man, I’m a victim too of domestic violence.’
You’re going to get up on the stand, Johnny, and say, ‘she started it’? Really?
And see how many people believe or side with you.”

Well you have your answer now Amber. The majority believe him.
#MENtoo

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 169
How DARE she turn this into it being an anti women thing. I am a DV survivor, she does not speak for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 142
I wonder if they have managed to calm Amber down and stop her throwing bottles at them long enough to get out of the court yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It's the first item on all TV news channels, yet funny enough Dan Wootton is not talking about it yet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
What a result and it’s been great having this thread full of lovely informative tattle members to follow the court case ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Poor jury had to put up with non-weepy dagger eyes from the Turdle, give them a hand 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think the jury made a really sensible decision. If they'd found all for Johnny it may have appeared bias. They found one statement by his lawyer to be untrue & therefore defamatory, this makes sense as there was no evidence of a 2nd call to the police & the bodycam footage showed no damage.

They awarded punitive damages to Johnny which should hopefully send a message to AH & all liars! They knew she was making it all up!

Unfortunately though AH will continue to peddle & probably believe her own lies, those of us who have experienced people like her know this all too well.

Well done Johnny & team 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 74
She statement just sums her up really, cold and only thinking of women. This has proved men can be abused

Hope he has a cracking night out in Newcastle! Its a great city!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
A new thread is created as you try and flame a troll. I guess it’s the universe saying “shut up” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's the first item on all TV news channels, yet funny enough Dan Wootton is not talking about it yet
In the movie version of this, Johnny comes back and takes down Dan Wootton, The Sun and the entire Murdoch empire.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I don’t think he wants it
Trust me, it ain't about the money. The truth is out there now, he got justice & restored his reputation. The money is neither here nor there. I was almost in JD's position, but my abuser paid me off so that I wouldn't take it to court. I didn't have as many options as JD, so took the offer (but managed to negotiate an excellent settlement). I was never *driven* by money though, getting the truth out was more important to me, and I managed to successfully get the word through my fight - it's a very small world.

#TruthNeverPerishes

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.