Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rums gone to me head, thats not going to stop me pouring another, glad to have all your company fellow tattlers, what feckin' roller coaster it's been!

bird-barnet.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Even if she wins,Johnny has won the court of public opinion.she has shown herself to be as odious as Markle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my goodness!! Just looked now at the news and saw the verdict is due. It’s my birthday so have had friends and family popping round since I got home from work. Glad I haven’t missed it! Let’s hope I get a good birthday present!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The label poked me in the eye. Sound like bleeping AH now. Convinced myself that I'd done some serious damage - next minute I was lying on the floor with a group of people around me...and a member of staff holding an accident book.
All ok though...apart from the shame of it all!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Camille looking lovely. Elaine in purple

Someone said future hurricane should be named Camille lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone on the last thread said they were drinking and were scuttered or something like that. I totally read it as SLUTTERED. And this is now my new word for being drunk. It feels very JD. ‘Oi, you are SLUTTERED’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh my goodness!! Just looked now at the news and saw the verdict is due. It’s my birthday so have had friends and family popping round since I got home from work. Glad I haven’t missed it! Let’s hope I get a good birthday present!!
Happy Birthday!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just wanted to say hi to you all, have been lurking and reading here but not joined in with posting. Fingers crossed lads!🤞☺

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So do we think that if turd loses she might actually shed a tear? Because she will be devastated at the thought of losing all that money.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.