Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prediction on the aftermath of the verdict: Ambers gonna do a whole speech and media rounds doing interviews for the next month. Johnny might do an Instagram post.
just a single photo of him wearing the Flappy Fish T-shirt would be enough 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Depp watch.... Gloucestershire branch.... set to champagne cork popping mode.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I am hoping for a JD win. I’d be gutted if he doesn’t and then is a no show for Saturday…

*and my husband might be really pissed off 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Was just scrolling on tik tok when I saw a post saying the verdict was in. Had to speed read the last 15 pages of the other thread and the pages here to make sure I'm caught up in time. As long as she doesn't win anything I'll be happy. Even if Johnny doesn't win he's gotten the most important thing from it and that's that the truth is out there now for everyone to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What happened? X
The label poked me in the eye. Sound like bleeping AH now. Convinced myself that I'd done some serious damage - next minute I was lying on the floor with a group of people around me...and a member of staff holding an accident book.
All ok though...apart from the shame of it all!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.