Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
irrespective of what kind of person she is, she was definitely stunning imo. So was he when he was younger and I think (even though they are both still very attractive in their way) it shows the damage drugs and alcohol can do to your looks.. AH is not even old (mid 30s?) and she looks a million miles away from her old self because of all the booze and drug binges. Sad for them both really that they would probably never be in this situation if they'd never touched the drugs and alcohol..
1653676280082.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Never wanted to punch someone in the face as much as i do amber. Smirking and laughing rolling her eyes at Camille making comments about her alleged abuse and sexual abuse

Reactions: 14
I really hope she’s no longer a public figure who can mislead the world and benefit from women empowerment movements for her selfish reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh my god that smug smirk, please make it stopppppppp. Does she have no control over her facial muscles at all or does she just not care? Its hard to tell

Reactions: 10
you saw her on the stand.... we all did.....

True.... we did....

And she looked the jury in the eye, and lied to their face.

Reactions: 9
Can't even squeeze a tear out when they are talking about her being raped. It just doesn't make sense!

Reactions: 7
She gets Bell’s palsy every time she mentions being raped by a bottle.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.