Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old maid of honour! Yassss! :love: Have a theme planned? What we wearing... and drinking? Purple cocktails that bubble mystical smoke maybe?
Guinness and cider with a glace cherry.
And I'm easy on the clothes as long as we have sling backs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Just watched a Tiktok from planet popcorn?(( maybe?) who were discussing the jury. They said that if it’s going well for whoever is on trial the jury tend to have their body facing said person . Apparently this has not happened with Amber at all and the jury have been facing ( and keeping focus ) on the lawyers ( both sets).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m also confused about this - I thought it has already been established that the op ed was indeed about Depp and wasn’t something Amber was denying in court? The crux of the issue being in the court case, not about whether the op ed was about Depp but whether the abuse actually occurred/if Amber really was a victim of DV?
She denied it was about Johnny, said it was about powerful men in general. He's suing her for defamation saying she did write it about him.

Reactions: 12
hurls... luckily i wasn't around then

ba ha ha ha ha ha, gobs open, i had to watch thrice to be sure! 😂 🤭😂🤭😂🤭 I thank you

In Turdle matters popcorned planet are saying that Turdle stole the microwave baby quote from Vardy???!!!!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
ba ha ha ha ha ha, gobs open, i had to watch thrice to be sure! 😂 🤭😂🤭😂🤭 I thank you

In Turdle matters popcorned planet are saying that Turdle stole the microwave baby quote from Vardy???!!!!

Her career is not entirely over then... she can play Vardy in the film of the Rooney Trial.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The other way around. JD wanted all the truth to be out there.
Apparently, neither requested cameras, Judge P ordered that the proceedings be televised as she felt that this would reduce the likelihood of the court being turned into a circus with JP fans and celebrity spotters descending on the court.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Apparently, neither requested cameras, Judge P ordered that the proceedings be televised as she felt that this would reduce the likelihood of the court being turned into a circus with JP fans and celebrity spotters descending on the court.
Oh I'm sorry. My bad. 😬

Reactions: 4
So after the final closing statements will we get the result monday?! What time?! 2pm as normal?

Reactions: 1
Starts tomorrow at 9. Apparently both teams get two hours :oops: for their closing arguments! 🧐
I assumed maybe half hour each.
Sounds like both teams will split into two so possibly Ben/Camille then Elaine/Rottenborn ?
As Depp is the plaintiff they go first but was shocked that closing arguments get rebuttals from the other side! WTF!
So if it goes in order the last things jurors will hear is her team. :rolleyes:

Oh deep joy at the thought of listening to Elaine & Rottenborn waffling on for an hour each. :rolleyes:
He was pissing me off during the lawyer stuff after court ended with his bloody objections.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.