Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a question - can the jury replay any of Jonny or Amber or witnesses testimony while they are deliberating?
Nope, they have to take notes during. They only see/hear things which are entered into evidence during deliberating. It's all on the fairfax court website if you want to see anything.

Reactions: 5
No. They cannot replay testimony only evidence. And testimony is not put into evidence.
So nothing filmed in court? What other videos might they get on the laptop being prepped for them? The kitchen stuff Turdle filmed the day JD's mum died?

ahhh is see your answer above 🙌

Reactions: 3
Nope, they have to take notes during. They only see/hear things which are entered into evidence during deliberating. It's all on the fairfax court website if you want to see anything.
interesting then to hear how jurors didnt take notes at some points

So nothing filmed in court? What other videos might they get on the laptop being prepped for them? The kitchen stuff Turdle filmed the day JD's mum died?
crap did she kick off the day his mom died OMG

you know i'm not a parent but I cannot help but think of that child every time.. I think Hitler had more compassion

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I love how she let slip that she wrote the Op Ed about Johnny. Major woopsy! 😄
Those jurors better have been paying attention?
That one admission is the defamation case wrapped up with a nice big red bow for Johnny!
I hope his team use this gift in their closing argument? 🙏
BIB Camille will make sure they know!

Reactions: 2
Hmm Amber hasnt been getting more ideas from others, has she?
holy bleeping baby Jesus - so mirror ran than in November 2020 - yet again the bleeping Turdinator acts like a magpie stealing tit to garner sympathy. I’m shocked tbh.

• Angry
  • Haha
The jury can in their deliberations - assuming they don't just spend the twenty minutes deciding how much Amber owes.

The lawyers can't in their closing.

I really really hope to duck the jury see through this. I know it’s wrong but if I was a juror on this I think I’d have been reading twitter etc every night 🤣

• Haha
holy bleeping baby Jesus - so mirror ran than in November 2020 - yet again the bleeping Turdinator acts like a magpie stealing tit to garner sympathy. I’m shocked tbh.
I wouldnt be if I were you.. the second she came out and started banging on about social media and how she tried to cash in on the empathy ppl had after Johhny testimony.. made me sick to my stomach

No. They cannot replay testimony only evidence. And testimony is not put into evidence.

edit: ahhh i see your answer above 🙌

i wanna see a list and look at it all too lol

interesting then to hear how jurors didnt take notes at some points

crap did she kick off the day his mom died OMG

you know i'm not a parent but I cannot help but think of that child every time.. I think Hitler had more compassion
No the assaulting the cabinets wasn’t at the ECB apartments it was at his house I believe, when he was shown it in court he asked when it was from, I’m not sure that was answered.

Just catching up but she hasnt suffered publically becos of Depp.. it;s because of what she did

Reactions: 10
If I was on that jury I’d be rig
I wouldnt be if I were you.. the second she came out and started banging on about social media and how she tried to cash in on the empathy ppl had after Johhny testimony.. made me sick to my stomach
I think she insisted on going on the stand with her fake “last word” today. I hope it blows up on her bleeping face.

• Heart
The jury can in their deliberations - assuming they don't just spend the twenty minutes deciding how much Amber owes.

The lawyers can't in their closing.
No the judge said this afternoon that the jury will only have access to what is in evidence.

Testimony/Deposition is not in evidence.

On the laptop will be audio files and videos put into evidence.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.