Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t believe you hun soz 👋🏻
She’s coming across as quite aggressive and forceful. Perhaps her accent isn’t helping but it seems like she’s talking AT the jury, rather than calmly explaining why something is wrong or inaccurate

Reactions: 9
Amber's team are misquoting a lot, comes across unprofessional

Reactions: 7
The problem is Dr Curry came across as confident and pointed out the errors made by Dr Hughs.

DR Hughes is coming across as someone who is pissed off someone made her look bad. She comes across as flustered and trying to maintain an appearance of calm.

She also comes across as someone who is trying to save her job.
Yes it is a credibilty issue with the experts now - they won’t want to lose £5k a day to testify in other cases

Reactions: 5
Amber will look like that in a few years, sour. I can fully imagine this woman has known AH a long time, they met in NY, old sour puss is actually a high end Dominatrix and taught Turdle her pegging techniques for the dungeon blackmail scheme 😂 :devilish:
I can’t look at her now without this mental image 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree that I misinter.... that I agree that I interpreted that she misinterpreted them.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She is not doing herself any favours keep saying I have told you this before yadda yadda yadda. I would be insulted if someone kept on saying that.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.