Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does not seem credible. She seems a bit manic - pitch keeps changing.

Also, do you think the jury are honestly listening at this point
Amber's team just pummel people with white noise that doesn't make much sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow - this woman is rude.

Like I have told you last time!! Erm how about duck off? Make it make sense lady

Reactions: 12
Seems her experts are just having a slanging match with JDs experts - looking personal now and wasting time

Reactions: 11
She does, and she seems like a Karen too. I can imagine her cutting you off in traffic and not taking in your parcels if she’s your neighbour
Amber will look like that in a few years, sour. I can fully imagine this woman has known AH a long time, they met in NY, old sour puss is actually a high end Dominatrix and taught Turdle her pegging techniques for the dungeon blackmail scheme 😂 :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who thinks she was watching Dr Curry's testimony yesterday, screaming at her TV screen in anger? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dr Hughs coming after our Queen Curry 😠😠
View attachment 1295707

The problem is Dr Curry came across as confident and pointed out the errors made by Dr Hughs.

DR Hughes is coming across as someone who is pissed off someone made her look bad. She comes across as flustered and trying to maintain an appearance of calm.

She also comes across as someone who is trying to save her job.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone on Emily's channel just said this is just like two Karen's lecturing ppl.
So true.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
MFI, TSB and EmFass....

Oh that makes it much clearer Dr Hughes....

For a moment I had no idea what the you talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've got a gin, I really can't deal with AH and her boring witnesses!

*I am on holiday so feel OK to drink at 3pm 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.