Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camille Vasquez is incredible. I hope she inspires many many women to practice law!
Ive never been so interested in law since following this case, I have been considering doing an intro OU diploma, it’s gripping!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m so jealous I’m 6 mins behind because rudely toddlerGG began to bellow ‘ YOU NEED TO WIPE MY BUMMMM’
Tell them to do ‘a Amber Turd’ and use the bed next time. You don’t wanna miss a second!! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This moment will go down there in history, and we can all say "we were there". Camille deserves a huge promotion and pay rise, she's an awesome litigator

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Now I'd like you to read this... this...this... and this....

We've got plenty of time....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Camille is honestly the best lawyer ever in the history of the world. Amber is bleeping herself up here big style and I luuuuuve it

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.