Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camille is going through each lie....

AH: A lot of people want to be involved in the "johnny depp show".

The Hicksville manager didnt even dress up to appear in the show. Although the TMZ guy even put nail varnish on 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I love how C goes, Miss Heard, Miss Heard, Miss Heard knowing well it makes Turdles blood boil. This is like a great tennis match and the underdog is winning, pass the fizz!

Ohhhh yesssss, the images without da bruise taken 24 hours after the bruise tmz caught on cam. 24 little hoursssssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Johnny's reaction in this is very telling. He's not looking at her or staring her down, not laughing or smirking. Very guarded body language. Hope the jury take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ben isn’t even angry. He’s looking at her with real pity in his eyes. I think he knows she’s genuinely mental.

Reactions: 23
I was obviously wearing make up....

Have you seen your forehead Amber?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.