Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Approach.

im beginning to hate that word. Back to silence for god knows how long

Reactions: 5
not me but i do like the guy tbh.. he just hasnt ever floated my boat
See I always thought he was a bit gross, and a bit sad and then I watched this trial and just felt so sorry for him and how he is constantly taken advantage of.

and then I started googling photos of him from the 90s and HUBBA HUBBA! - I wish I could go back to 95, find him, declare my love for his past self and have him brutally reject me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
See I always thought he was a bit gross, and a bit sad and then I watched this trial and just felt so sorry for him and how he is constantly taken advantage of.

and then I started googling photos of him from the 90s and HUBBA HUBBA! - I wish I could go back to 95, find him, declare my love for his past self and have him brutally reject me
He was literally the most beautiful man of the 90s. I was teenager then and we all LOVED him. Still do, don't care if he is 58 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.