Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Day 21 of the court case, with Johnny bringing his witnesses to refuse the Turd bullshit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
If Johnny wins, does that mean he gets 50 million from turd? What if she doesn’t have that kind of money? (I’m assuming she doesn’t).

Reactions: 8
You Tube I'm on ET or The Independent they are both good they don't cut out the swearing and graphic pictures like Court TV do.
What's ET? Do you have to sign up the the Independent to use their feed, like you do for reading the paper?

Emily D Baker thinks something going on with Disclosure & that's why she has called recess now.... interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Aquaman 2 might get enough promotion over this trial to actually become the HIGHEST GROSSING MOVIE IN THE HISTORY EVER at this rate

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just came in from the school run, what just happened?? Who was testifying? X
A guy from WB made it crystal clear that JD and Waldham had nothing to do with the size of Amber's part in Aquaman 2 and the reason was Amber's lack of chemistry with JM and that Amber was not going to get more money.

So, undermined the testimony of yesterday's expert completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If Johnny wins, does that mean he gets 50 million from turd? What if she doesn’t have that kind of money? (I’m assuming she doesn’t).
i think my £100 quip on the last thread got overlooked lol.. but seriously might be a question.. as she seems to have won her legal team in a raffle

• Haha
Reactions: 6
While we are on a break Jar21 whats your avatar? it's had me curious for ages

Isn't it early MM?

ETA: I know you did not ask, but mine are the socks that I managed to steal from Alice Evans (after all she has hundreds of socks everywhere, including these forums) and gussy up a bit. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.