Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
Exactly! Johnny clearly has his avid supporters (crazed fans) but enough has come out in this trial to prove the double life he leads. No reputable film production company is going to touch him with a barge pole after all of this.
You better tell Robert Downey Junior that, he walked a drug addicted path himself, renewed himself, became a Superhero and now wants JD in Sherlock Holmes with him. Which to my mind, is a hilarious and brilliant choice. Each to their own 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Exactly! Johnny clearly has his avid supporters (crazed fans) but enough has come out in this trial to prove the double life he leads. No reputable film production company is going to touch him with a barge pole after all of this.
But have people really discovered anything new about him during this case we didn't know earlier?

I've basically been told that a movie star who I know likes drugs and booze, likes drugs and booze...

Famous man loves drugs. Shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
At the end of their closing argument they need to play the audio where she’s saying “ tell the world, I Johnny Depp am a victim of abuse and see if the judge and jury will believe you”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
I just came in from the school run, what just happened?? Who was testifying? X
A guy from WB made it crystal clear that JD and Waldham had nothing to do with the size of Amber's part in Aquaman 2 and the reason was Amber's lack of chemistry with JM and that Amber was not going to get more money.

So, undermined the testimony of yesterday's expert completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

EllaBella89

VIP Member
There’s dozens of examples I could use of actors with tarnished reputations, even directors with serious allegations against their name, and they still work, get awards... you name it. They shouldn’t, but they do. Johnny is a drug addict, that’s clear for all to see and it wasn’t a shock revelation. Literally most actors aren’t the clean living Namaste types they portray themselves to be. I’ve seen no evidence he’s a wife beater or a rapist. I think that once this case is done and dusted, he will get work again. Perhaps not with Disney, but he will get work. Amber, however….

• Heart
Reactions: 27

AuroraBorealis

VIP Member
I’ve missed all day! Can someone bring me up to speed briefly, who’s witness is this?
Johnny's :)

1) Guy from WB -- made it clear that Amber had no chemistry with JM
2) Surgeon -- made it clear that with his cast, JD was not able to smash the dressing room/shelves
3) Mr Hollywood -- undermined the yesterday's "expert" completely, burn baby burn!
4) Forensic accountant -- Amber's earning power is not that all hot
5) Chandler Bing, "data transponder" and social media expert + hashtags, Waldman did not cause spikes against AH

Did I miss anyone?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

EllaBella89

VIP Member
I’ve seen a few people come on here lately complaining about how we talk about Elaine.
I’m submitting this into evidence that she is in fact a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 25

EllaBella89

VIP Member
RDJ says he will work with him I'm sure he could be persuasive as would Tim Burton surely he's got leverage.
RDJ is another one that had a tarnished reputation and turned it around. I remember when I was 8 and they were filming a movie with him and Meg Ryan, Sam Neill and Hugh Grant in the castle near my house, I got a role as an extra and he would come up to me and my grandmother and talk to us. Totally off it on drugs (we were working on a melon stall in the movie, and he told my grandmother she had nice melons) but still a lovely, kind, down to earth guy. And look at him now. If Johnny can beat his demons and clean himself up, I don’t doubt he will thrive professionally again too.

Edit: The movie was called Restoration btw, if anyone wants to see RDJ doing his best to act sober whilst high as a kite!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Foxy86

Chatty Member
I feel if JD doesn't win and AH doesn't win, then that's a win for JD.
He wanted to clear his name and I think he's done that, yes things have come out, no he's not perfect. Who is?
We haven't a clue what goes on behind closed doors.
The whole things been a circus it really has.. I still can't believe she won the UK trial.

• Heart

Dotty Merton

VIP Member
RDJ is another one that had a tarnished reputation and turned it around. I remember when I was 8 and they were filming a movie with him and Meg Ryan, Sam Neill and Hugh Grant .....
Hugh Grant got arrested getting a blowie from a street sex worker, and look at him now!!! 😂 😂 🤭 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Jvuddie

VIP Member
Well it's been a lot more than that hasn't it!

Most are clearly Johnny Depp fans on here which I respect so I will bow out of this I think!!
Yeah, I think we've also discovered he's been through a lot of shit and probably deserves a bit of a break.

And I don't really appreciate being called a fan as I think I've seen Edward Scissorhands and that's about it.

We're able to look at evidence objectively without being swayed by the media narrative - that doesn't mean the vast majority on here who support JD are 'fans'.

It just makes us a good jury tbh!

• Haha

Jvuddie

VIP Member
There has been lots of famous people with drink and drug issues, many of them have gone on to be even more successful!
I've worked in both film and the music industry and it's genuinely harder to find people in these industries that don't like drugs.

That would be far more shocking to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

PootleMcFlutle

Elaine "Mr Waldman speaks to that umbrella guy"

Mr Knight "Honestly....it sounds like schizophrenia".

I nearly pissed myself.....comedy gold.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21