Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This guy clearly doesn't have a clue what he's talking about. I think he's at it either that or he's been promised an evening with Elaine for a cosy dinner, 😂😂😂
I think an evening with Elaine was what was threatened if he didn’t say what he was told to say, convincingly.
Well, I guess he has that to look forward to now!
AAF0719B-C1F4-40F8-8C59-F4749825A5C4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Might be a dumb question from me but why can’t they play the audio of her admitting it?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Emily D. Baker is wondering why they called an expert who undermines the testimony given by AH and some others (like the acting coach). Now there are even more versions...

Reactions: 7
I'm a bit behind you all, but I just saw that doctor head to the stand, and was it just me, or is he not wearing socks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
David Arse Beagal is his name?? Stop that :LOL::LOL:

And heres the ever professional Elaine. Cmon Camille lets go with the objections

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.