Johnny Depp and Amber Heard #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I'm hearing is his spending and misery went up around the time he broke up with Vanessa and got together with Amber. His time with Amber increased his stress and unhappiness. She clearly brought out the worst in him and spent all his money with her friends. He probably deep deep down knew he made a mistake giving up his family and stability for this nightmare along with all the freeloaders. His ego and history made him feel pressured to make it work eventhough I would say he knew very early on he f£$k%d up. Poor guy, what a harsh lesson.... He will never trust anyone again.
Agreed it depicts the slow decline of a domestic abuse victims.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I didn’t realise that Vanessa is married to Samuel Benchetrit, the widow of Marie Trintignant. Marie was brutally murdered by her boyfriend who served 4 years for her death. It was pretty big news when it happened in France, glad to see he’s found happiness with Vanessa.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Didn’t Mandel just say that he filed Johnny’s tax returns? Because Johnny testified under oath that Mandel didn't file for 17 years so surely Johnny has committed perjury?
Did he?

I heard Rottenborn suggest that was the case....

Technically you can call him a wife beater after his U.K. trial.
I think having fans in the court setting is just ridiculous. I saw one of the fans actually in the court waving at him as he walked away, it’s madness!

I didn’t think she was going to testify?
Does anyone know the end date of the trial, it’s in June sometime I thought?
Closing arguments expected 27th May. Then I guess however long it takes the jury to reach a verdict?

I don't think they'll take that long as I imagine by now they've pretty much made their minds up.

Reactions: 2
So Tracey Jacobs said that no one committed to hiring Depp for Pirates 6 - isn’t this the crux of the suit? I feel like we’ve gone on a domestic violence route with the trial but that isn’t what Amber is being sued for. I wish there was more focus on why he wasn’t hired for roles after the Op Ed than poo gate.

Reactions: 7
Does this suggest what Amber said about his objection to her nudity/ sex scenes in films is somewhat true?
Personally I think so but I’ve seen people defend it by saying ‘Johnny was just looking out for his wife’. But his wife is a grown woman and if she wanted to do nude scenes it wasn’t up to him and it most certainly wasn’t appropriate for him to email people demanding this and that. But again that’s just my view on it.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how accurate this is or if I’m correct but I have heard that if you experience trauma at a young age it is possible to delay mental growth and maturity. So is it possible he could mentally be stuck there. He may find it hard to express he’s emotions and feelings due to sustaining such trauma from his mother that he probably lashes out and takes that out furniture etc
That's what I was like unfortunately I used to pick things up and throw them in rage when I was a teenager and even into my early twenties.

Reactions: 4
So Tracey Jacobs said that no one committed to hiring Depp for Pirates 6 - isn’t this the crux of the suit? I feel like we’ve gone on a domestic violence route with the trial but that isn’t what Amber is being sued for. I wish there was more focus on why he wasn’t hired for roles after the Op Ed than poo gate.
Yeah I'm a little confused by Elaine's questioning at times. A lot of own goal scoring really. Taking one for the other team 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I'm a little confused by Elaine's questioning at times. A lot of own goal scoring really. Taking one for the other team 🤣
Me too, it seems all over the place with both attorneys.
I feel like this is a domestic abuse trial but then I have to remind myself that no it’s a defamation civil case. I also wonder why Washington Post wasn’t included in the claim, it was just Amber.

Oh wow, not long now!

He’s so vile in his messages - why does he think it’s ok to speak to anyone like this?
View attachment 1278450
Was she paid for the nudity?
And if that is outside her contract, what else were they asking her to do?
Oh, and how might nudity affect her image rights going forward?
Or if she's going to do super-hero films, toy sales, pearl clutching moms, foreign markets etc?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.